Thread: I need to go back

I need to go back

Just got off the phone with Bryan. he wants me to come up to Grand Teton this summer for a backcountry Kayak trip. He is a Park Ranger there. He is the guy in the red boat with the yellow paddles

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

i believe that I have, in the past, informed you that I hate you. I now inform you that it is my intention to start a poll and acquire enough signatures to get all of your pics and videos banned. No one should be allowed to live and vacation in such beautiful areas unless he or she invites the rest of us to join them. Additionally, if we cannot afford such a trip, then those who can should be forced to pay our way.

Beautiful as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    i believe that I have, in the past, informed you that I hate you. I now inform you that it is my intention to start a poll and acquire enough signatures to get all of your pics and videos banned. No one should be allowed to live and vacation in such beautiful areas unless he or she invites the rest of us to join them. Additionally, if we cannot afford such a trip, then those who can should be forced to pay our way.

Beautiful as usual.
    Hear, hear!...And ditto dat......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    Additionally, if we cannot afford such a trip, then those who can should be forced to pay our way.

I did not know you were a Democrat......
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Zing.............
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

pay my way and you can call me anything you want. That is beautiful.

Damn liberals are everywhere I tell ya! Let me know when you get the financing up.
    This is your mind on drugs!