Thread: most excellent walk in the woods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    With all the quality pro sports in your area I can understand that.
    Warriors, Sharks are it. Giants have stunk for a few seasons but their stadium rocks. A's are good but the Venue is literally a toilet bowl in the getto of Oakland. 49ers and Raiders pretty much just suck. Now College Hoops packs em in around here. Football not so much
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I was so impressed by the vistas and the looks of that park I looked it to learn more about it. Surprisingly I found that the park was named after an Alabama guy who made his way out there in a wagon. Now I would have never thought that.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

well you still have time and there are plenty of seats available below face value for the "Big Game"

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/annkil...p?t=13c0e7f1dd
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Yeah it seems lot's of folks are like me and bailing on the game. No one can figure why they put the game there anyway. Folks out there could care less about college football.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.