Thread: Ultimate Doomsday Rifle

Ultimate Doomsday Rifle

Interesting, I'd like to play with one.

he Scavenger 6 is a new rifle that looks like a revolver and can fire 21 different calibers of ammunition, just by swapping out the cylinder.

In a post-apocalyptic scenario where survival is dependent upon scavenging resources, it pays to be prepared. That’s the thinking behind Scavenger 6, a new rifle that can fire 21 different calibers of ammunition.

Though rifle hardly seems a fitting term. It looks like a cross between a .44 Magnum and an M1A1 carbine, and the crazy thing is that’s not inaccurate.
    Link to Article

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

“Ammo’s going to be the number-one-sought-after commodity in a post-apocalyptic scenario,” Ralston explained to Task & Purpose.
    People who know what I once did for a living often ask me how many closets at home are piled with ammo...I tell them that if I play my cards right, I have a lifetime supply on my belt right now......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...