Thread: Majority in poll want Trump impeached or censured

Majority in poll want Trump impeached or censured

From the Hill.

Nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters say President Trump should be either impeached and removed from office or formally censured according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.

The poll shows that a majority of votes think some kind of action should be taken against Trump, though they are divided on how far lawmakers should go as Democrats prepare to take over the House majority.

Asked whether Trump should be impeached and removed from office for his actions, censured by Congress of whether Congress should take no action, 39 percent of respondents said that Trump should be impeached and removed from office.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yeah and the polls said HRC was going to defeat him soundly................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Trump has ratings problems - that is unmistakable from a review of trending polls. If we're fortunate, Trump will not succeed in his re-election attempt.

Yes - there is hope.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Trump has ratings problems - that is unmistakable from a review of trending polls. If we're fortunate, Trump will not succeed in his re-election attempt.

Yes - there is hope.

Hunter
    If we're REALLY fortunate he will not make it to a re-election attempt.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I would like someone to state just ONE example of an action Trump has taken that is an impeachable offense.

https://law.onecle.com/constitution/...-offenses.html

There it is. See if you can find something that fits.

If you took all the allegations that have been made against Trump and took the media for it's word he should not only be impeached he should be banished from the earth. Some of this is really just silly.............that said with the number of people out there that hate his guts nothing would surprise me. I am a changed person as to the possibilities of politics after the Kavanaugh hearings.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    So throw out the constitution along with him?
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    So throw out the constitution along with him?
    I never said that--read the link.