Thread: What a guy

What a guy

Outraged Iraq lawmakers say surprise Trump visit violated their country’s sovereignty, demand U.S. troop withdrawal.

Both blocs in Iraq’s divided parliament call for a vote on the expulsion of U.S. forces in wake of Trump’s brief, ‘arrogant’ trip
    Go half way around the world to tell the troops a bunch of lies and piss off the locals---way to go there donnie
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

That is the silliest bunch of tripe I have ever read. Can't believe I took those few minutes out of my life..................
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

For reasons that escape me, they even picked on Mrs. Trump because she was wearing boots...
    It’s Melania’s shoe choice that really stood out though. The Timberland boots are being called an “out of touch” style selection by some on Twitter.
    I thought everyone wore boots over there...I wonder if she brought her "I don't care" jacket to model for the press?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I say we leave Iraq....

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I say we leave Iraq....
    Hell yeah! Let's see how they like living under ISIS rules.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hell yeah! Let's see how they like living under ISIS rules.
    This is your mind on drugs!

But ISIS is defeated, said Trump.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I say we leave Iraq....
    Great short term thought----not so much for the longer term. ISIS has no intention of simply hanging out in the desert--left to their own devices it will not take long for them to show up here.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

We will never kill them all unless we wipe out the whole country. Are we going to keep troops there forever, that's how long they are going to hate us. The peons that run around the desert have no clue why they are killing us, oh yea because we are infidels. Sending targets over there so that they won't come here? Seems like there should be another way.
    This is your mind on drugs!