Thread: emotional support animals

emotional support animals

this qualifies

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Thats a good one.

Every tired miserable sob in America is going to ban eating at Popeye's now. Then METOO is going to jump in and picket them because they are depressed also. OH MY!!! What are we to do?
    This is your mind on drugs!

We order Popeye's spicy chicken - that's what we do. It's one of the best meals out there that exists.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I with you Utah, I love their spicy chicken. Add either redbeans and rice or Cajun rice for the side.

Yes, my friend - righteous.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    We order Popeye's spicy chicken - that's what we do. It's one of the best meals out there that exists.

Hunter

I've never had Popeye's.....

My middle son who is chef and a food snob---and avoids chain restaurants like a plague----is a fan----so is his father
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    My middle son who is chef and a food snob---and avoids chain restaurants like a plague----is a fan----so is his father
    I read this the other day, cool, just words I guess. Tonight I was browsing around and read it again, it finally hit me who the father was.