Thread: White Nationalism says the left

White Nationalism says the left

Megan Kelly is officially gone, now Tucker Carlson although not yet official will be gone, both for basically being insensitive and I guess for having an opinion different than the left. The left is in control, don't let anybody kid you. OH! Trump is the leader of the pack!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/media...ers/index.html
    This is your mind on drugs!

Megan Kelly got greedy and the left got rid of her by buying her out of FOX, as they knew the left wing loons that watch that channel would eat her alive. She tried to join their side, but they had no feelings for her.

Tucker however is not truly a conservative, more libertarian, but he comes up with good sound talking points that make sense. I do not watch the commercials anyway so the ones listed do not get my business, no big loss for me. I am sure there will be plenty of businesses that support his thoughts will step up and take the slack. Coming form CNN, I am surprised that sewer pit still have their doors open.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post

. Coming form CNN, I am surprised that sewer pit still have their doors open.
    This is what I was talking about when you dreamed up my love of Pelosi and a couple of others like her. CNN is like it or not one of the papers people that read. This is where they get their opinions, this and other papers like it, controlled by the left. What you write, were every bit of it the gospel there isn't but fifteen people reading it. See the problem? No, I'm still not going to vote for Pelosi for president.
    This is your mind on drugs!

And there lies the problem, instead of reporting the facts, everybody has started pushing their agenda. That goes double for the school system, and triple with the college indoctrination. We are headed down the drain, keep your powder dry, you are going to need it.

Social media has helped the process along in the lying dept. Back in the old days, if you shot off your mouth in person, somebody would whip your ass to make you think about talking crap the next time. Wat we need is a whole bunch of reporters and pundits being made to account for their spouting off, after a few times of getting punched in the nose, they might make sure what they say is 100 percent truth.