Thread: Cohen gets 3 years.....

Cohen gets 3 years.....

Looks like Trump and friends are trying to say all sorts of things about the fact Cohen paid off people.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Looks like Trump and friends are trying to say all sorts of things about the fact Cohen paid off people.
    Fred, are we left to guess at your source of information concerning President Trump and his unnamed friends and what they say about the charges upon which Cohen was sentenced, or are you just blindly tossing turds at the wall as usual to see if anything sticks?...Never mind, I think I just answered my own question......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I think he deliberately left off a link because his lead in is a bunch of BS. He was mainly nailed for tax evasion, period. The campaign finance bruhaha was nothing but a ruse, as many people have not done federal time for that, they paid a fine and went on their merry way...actually Obama was charged with that as well.

Since the feds are worried about their tax collection, I am waiting to see when Rev Sharpton is going to prison for the 4-5 million in back taxes he owes but did not pay.