I can say that! When I get out of the hospital after three months two? could have been three years ago everything was gone, car house money, everything that was in the house of value was gone. I had two mutual funds, "had" being the keyword. Cash a lot of it but I went a year where I didn't know who my kids were. Had two days to live at one point. I have no clue what to do as far as stocks or investments anymore. Nothing has shown up except for a $10,000 dollar Harley that I paid off. I'm way out of touch with reality, I wasn't always. I've got dementia from the infection I had that crept into my brain. Old folks get a lot of things that make them ill-informed and they don't even know why. We're not all blessed like Dave is we're just stupid, or scared now, not making enough to eat and afraid to admit it! I've admitted so much on here it's like you all are my priest, I don't believe in confession but it feels good to be able to scream every once in a while even if nobody is listening!!!!!!!!!!