Thread: Last adult standing

Last adult standing

...in the west wing, General Kelly is leaving.

I think I heard a shy of relief.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I think , from what I have read and heard, that he was trying to rein in some of the more bizarre things Trump was attempting to do. That P Od the man and this is the result.

That seems to be a common thread............

The man is a loose cannon. Perhaps it is time for the 25th to come into play. At the very least, I hope those who can invoke the 25th are paying close attention. I'm concerned about his mental stability.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I don't actually think he is mentally unstable. I just think he has not figured out you can't run the presidency like you do a real estate empire, i.e. bullying, lying and cheating. Although if you think about it there is a bunch of all three going on in D.C. everyday, but Trump does it his way. Many here will obviously disagree with this, but I think Trump would be miles ahead and have good approval numbers if he had never taken to Twitter one time.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    but I think Trump would be miles ahead and have good approval numbers if he had never taken to Twitter one time.
    I think your're right!
    This is your mind on drugs!