Thread: Election fraud

Election fraud

Thought Tx would be all over the NC election fraud thing. Guess it isn't a big deal.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Again, I do not live in NC and what they do is none of my business. It would help if you are going to single me out for my comment on something, that you include some kind of a link or something pointing me in the direction of the fight.

I'm sorry that you feel I'm picking on you but were not you complaining about FL and GA elections? Don't recall you living in either one.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I'm always the same, you should know that, if someone is found to be breaking the law they should be arrested. Does not matter which party or the color of the skin.

Mark Harris, the Republican candidate for the House seat in North Carolina's 9th congressional district, revealed on Thursday night that his campaign owed over $34,000 to a political operative who's been accused of illegally collecting absentee ballots from voters and only sending in those in favor of Harris.

The operative, Leslie McCrae Dowless, was contracted by Red Dome Group, a Charlotte-based consulting group that Harris' campaign hired to help turnout voters in rural Bladen County.

The debt was reported in a Federal Election Commission filing, which described the payment for "reimbursement payment for Bladen absentee, early voting poll workers; reimbursement door to door," first reported on by The New York Times on Friday.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nort...edium=referral
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I can't miss the irony in this---while NC has made a huge issue of the "necessity" to require photo IDs to prevent Miss Poly down at the nursing home from touring the county voting at every poll she finds----here we find real rather than imagined voter fraud---and it is by a political operative---who also happens to have a criminal history.
    Further, it appears this likely was not his first time with this scam.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Well we got one criminal off the street, cool! Now for Miss Poly!
    This is your mind on drugs!