Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mueller wants no charges?

Mueller wants no charges?

Well well, I thought from the liberal media 18 months ago, that Flynn was a lying cur dog and was letting Russians in the back door. After it was brought out that the FBI agents who interviewed him to begin with, said he was telling the truth. Now after Mueller and his gang of thugs has bankrupt the man, he is recommending no charges?

I think there is going to be a large chunk of crow that is going to be force fed to the MSM, especially the east coast clown show, that they are going to have feathers hanging out of every orifice of their body. What a circus and a huge waste of taxpayer dollars. This farce is more of an embarrassment to the American people, and all because some lying old hag did not win her coronation.

Collusion is not a crime and how can you obstruct when you have the power to fire anybody you wish?

You might want to read the news again....
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

James, stop with the koolaid my friend, the damn stuff is going to kill you.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Think Tx is reading this from Fox News:
    The memo isn’t a “smoking gun” showing President Trump colluded with Russians to win the 2016 presidential election or did anything else illegal. In fact, the memo isn’t even a squirt gun.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

He is fine with no jail time.... excuse me. In my haste to get out of here I chose the wrong words. He is recommending that the jail time be little to none, as a reward for his helping the investigation that nearly broke the man and sent him to the poor house. How can that be considered ethical, the govt has the right to lie to you, to take everything you own and yet still act like they are doing you a favor?

Excuse me James, but this is no choir boy we are talking about.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The prosecutor is not going to recommend light punishment unless the defendent gave him what he wanted. Flynn spilled the beans. Now we wait to see how much damage he has done.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Flynn spilled the beans. Now we wait to see how much damage he has done.
    Yes - that is my take on the issue as well. The gov is not pursuing Flynn simply because there is no reason to chase him down. He gave them what they wanted.

Whether or not this impacts Trump remains to be seen. It's still conjecture at this point.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Excuse me James, but this is no choir boy we are talking about.
    Dave, when did you become God? If the guy was a horrible person that is one thing, if he is not guilty of what he has been accused of, haven't his Constitutional rights been violated? If he is guilty of something fine, charge him, in fact I was one of the first to say Pence firing him for lying was fine, but to be railroaded for a political purpose is beyond the pale. Did we not specifically put that into the Constitution, that a man is innocent until proven guilty? I would also say that beating the hell out of a person until they confess to something, anything, just to make the beating stop, is just plain wrong.

That is your opinion James---not mine.

I find it "fishy" that a whole lot of the memo is redacted. Sure one can say that it was to keep the rest of the investigation a secret or to not interfere, but I'm calling BS. I think it is redacted because the great big "GOTCHA" is not going to show up. So far there has been no charges filed on the original reason for the investigation. If the investigation had not been started, using a BS claim of a thing that is not even a crime, collusion is not a crime, not to mention a bunch of bogus reason FISA warrants, Manafort and Flynn and Papadopolous would have never been involved in any type of investigation. Did they do some shady things, no doubt, but having a bogus operation to arrest and convict people for crimes that were committed that did not have any attachment to the original case, is scary. Tax evasion, bust em, I do not care for the illegal activity, but do it the right way. This is like breaking down the door without a warrant and confiscating everything in the house to find a crime. It would not be admissible in court and it should not be here.

Collusion and Obstruction of justice is what we are looking for. The big elephant in the room is the DNC and Clinton paying Steele and the Russians for info on Trump. There is "collusion" right there in the glaring headlights and everybody can not see that? And you wonder why I think this whole thing is hooey?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    That is your opinion James---not mine.
    Dave what are your thoughts about using physical torture, like waterboarding to gain information from a person? Before you answer, ask yourself if this is not basically the same thing. These people are financially torturing and mentally torturing people to get information they want. I would rather take an asswhipping than to be lectured for 8 hours, the sessions that these "investigators" put people through only to pick and choose questions that they know they can trap you on, is BS. They can lie to you, but you are imprisoned for lying to them, again BS. If lying is bad on one side, it should be equally bad on the other. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    ....If he is guilty of something fine, charge him [snip] Did we not specifically put that into the Constitution, that a man is innocent until proven guilty? I would also say that beating the hell out of a person until they confess to something, anything, just to make the beating stop, is just plain wrong.
    He was charged and he already pleaded guilty.

Where does beating hell out of him come from? No one has even mentioned torture other than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Where does beating hell out of him come from? No one has even mentioned torture other than you.
    I was referring to the mental torture, like threatening a person with all sorts of jail time, confiscating all of their assets, loss of their home, prison for their children, etc. is just as bad as physical torture like a beating or waterboarding. I see no difference in the two as far as torture goes. And all for what, I doubt that anybody can say with a straight face that everything that has been done, was not to actually convict these "criminals", it was done to try to get to Trump, plain and simple. Otherwise they would have done it a long time ago. To those who think it is just a coincidence, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona right next to the plot that George Strait was singing about.