Thread: Gun Control

Gun Control

yep mighty fine control

The inmate was still in his orange jail jumpsuit and had grabbed a knife sharpening tool from the woman's kitchen in Pickens as he headed toward her bedroom around 3 a.m. Tuesday, Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark said.

"This was a big guy. If she hadn't had a weapon there's no telling what would have happened," Clark said. "I gave her a big hug. I told her how proud I was of her."

The woman was home alone and had gone through training to get a concealed weapons permit, Clark said.

Bruce McLaughlin Jr., 30, died from a gunshot to the head, Pickens County Coroner Kandy Kelley said.

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/...ays/1640697436
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

There was a gun, and she was in control...The way it should be......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Got rid of a scum bag, saved money on ammo with one to the head and saved the state a slew of money. Good girl!!!
    This is your mind on drugs!

That was a good example of what a woman can accomplish against a man who has bad intentions towards her. I am just glad she had a weapon to defend herself.

Every person if they so choose should have a weapon in their home to defend it.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.