Thread: Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow

Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow

I didn't really know which forum to post this but I'll have to admit I watched both of these individuals and frankly I've come to the conclusion that both of them are narcissistic idiots that have no idea what the truth is and don't care they only have an agenda and they push it every night in the form of ridiculous vomit from their throats
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Never watch either of them. I did used to hear Hannity on the radio, when he and his liberal partner Alan Colmes had their show. Hannity is one of the guys the right has developed to take on the whole team of CNN, NBC ABC CBS and the other cable outlets of MSNBC. I would rather watch Tucker Carlson, who comes on before Hannity.

Why watch then?

I can't say that I have ever watched either of them. Then again it would involve watching the tube which is something I haven't done in over 12 years
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"