Thread: The all-Republican government will end as it began under Trump, in disarray

The all-Republican government will end as it began under Trump, in disarray

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/29/the-...-disarray.html

One guy's opinion, though it does follow my thoughts on what was done for the past two years.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Coming from anything that has NBC in the title, it does not surprise me. I guess we should just go back to the way the last 8 years were before the new admin came in. They only doubled the entire national debt and destroyed our economy. Yep, I vote for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Coming from anything that has NBC in the title, it does not surprise me. I guess we should just go back to the way the last 8 years were before the new admin came in. They only doubled the entire national debt and destroyed our economy. Yep, I vote for that.
    hahahahahahahahaha, you're a hoot

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha, you're a hoot
    I am, but I do not fall for the lies that the MSM like to spread. I like to think for myself and actually ask questions and search for answer. I do not need some paper or news station to try and force THEIR opinion on me.

I am, but I do not fall for the lies that the MSM like to spread. I like to think for myself and actually ask questions and search for answer. I do not need some paper or news station to try and force THEIR opinion on me.
    Now that's got to be the funniest lines of the year. My hat's off to you.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

They only doubled the entire national debt and destroyed our economy.
    You might want to actually factor in a bit of reality to that statement James. As for the debit---hang on to your hat my friend!
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 12-02-2018 at 09:01 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Hmmm... it's interesting to see talk about the debit. I like that approach. For, if professional economic forecasters are right, we're headed for major financial hits. We need to batten down the hatches, my friends. I've brought my business/financial actions back into Utah, where I can control them better. Personally, I hope all of you do well in the coming year.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Maybe we can elect all Democrats next time and they will save us
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Hmmm... it's interesting to see talk about the debit. I like that approach. For, if professional economic forecasters are right, we're headed for major financial hits. We need to batten down the hatches, my friends. I've brought my business/financial actions back into Utah, where I can control them better. Personally, I hope all of you do well in the coming year.

Hunter
    Sorry I guess I was still in some tax increase somewhere. Where I started, It's too late for a lot of us, for me it doesn't matter. I keep on with stuff like that last post I'll just run on down to mental health.
    Last edited by mgrist; 12-03-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    This is your mind on drugs!