Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need far more of this

But Trump was right. Maby he should not have said it. But, facts are facts.

On the same note, I find it offensive that Chief Justice John Roberts would publicly criticize a sitting President. He should know better.
    In "normal" circumstances I agree---but this is far from normal and enough is enough. Trump has slandered and denigrated countless institutions with no regard for either fairness (truth) or impact.
    Included in that string is every department of the government, including the military and not the least of which is the media. The guy is a low life of no equal and he tries to drag everyone else down to his level.

It is long overdue that these people and organizations stand up to the bully.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I am complete agreement that Trump has gone too far. I do understand his frustration with a left leaning bench in the 9th circuit as a whole and shameless forum shopping for favorable judges, BUT he needs to stand down with the public outrage. Kudo's to Justice Roberts.

Note: O did plenty of criticizing and was not rebuked.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I've been saying that all along and getting scolded for it, glad somebody else started it this time!
    This is your mind on drugs!