Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Texas boys best pay attention

Yep you are wasting your time. You can't fix stupid and with all of the things that have been going on in the Country, making things work again, is not enough then maybe the dumb ones need to see just how bad the Dems actually run things. Happens all of the time, fighting this war on poverty for over 50 years and under Obama we had record numbers of unemployment and record numbers of folks on food stamps.

WHat we need is to have these idiots drop all of this Russia nonsense, all of the us vs them nonsense and do the job that is lined out for them in the Constitution. Quit trying to import votes, quit trying to be the worlds police force and quit sending our money to Country's that do not like us. Keep our money here, where it should be. But no, you and your cronies keep wanting to stir the pot. Your team can not seem to make voting machines work in Florida, or is it people in Florida are just stupid? Things do not have to be so screwed up and trusting the guy that you went to school with to be the savior does not cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    You could not be more wrong James---and if that is the "thinking" of the core of the GOP this tide will continue to roll in.

Just for giggles---apply that claim to Orange County CA, Vermont, my county, the suburbs of Washington DC and endless other suburban areas----I could go on but I know I'm just wasting my time
    Of course I guess I would be out of line to suggest that midterm elections frequently follow the same exact pattern this one did except the incumbent held the Senate. I don't see anything here for the Trump haters to crow about. But that does not stop them.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Of course I guess I would be out of line to suggest that midterm elections frequently follow the same exact pattern this one did except the incumbent held the Senate. I don't see anything here for the Trump haters to crow about. But that does not stop them.
    The big blue wave was just a shallow puddle as compared to what Obama lost, but let's humor them. I mean they get Pelosi back,what better springboard to have going into the next election. All they are going to do is investigate and slander, which the people will tire of quickly. People want their govt to work, with the Dems in charge it just can't.

Yeah it's sorta tickles me they're so blinded by their hatred for President Trump that they don't see their own party disintegrating into a leftist nightmare
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

The blue wave will stop when the people find out that the promises made by the Dems for their vote will bring them nothing.
    I've been hearing that for decades, doesn't seem to be happening. Peoples greed will always be at the head of the list. We didn't get where we are because people are tired of the lies, we got here because everyone is still hoping to get something for free. Trump's behavior hasn't helped even a little, whatever he has accomplished nobody has heard of. All they see is what the papers put in the headlines. I have not to this day heard of one thing that Trump has done except on this site. Most people don't get their news from opinion sites. Even Dave the sworn Republican acts like he has hit the jackpot when telling us of the blue. He would rather every democrat won just to piss off us ignorant hillbillies on this sire, especially one guy named James.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Some people are just antagonist. I wouldn't let them worry me too much.

More like an annoying gnat is what I feel the Dems are, I will continue to try and give them some truth to go with their ginned up garbage. After all we are all friends here, friends don't let friends believe in fairy tales. You ever see one of their plans ever work out? They win something here and there and then are so surprised, they do nothing good with it. They lost their butts during the Obama years because people got tired of their lies and the prices that their regulations and laws raised. The dems got beaten badly during those years and then the first thing they do is listen to a bunch of the new faces they elected say they are going to put Pelosi back in the top seat?

Talk about not using their heads, the people did not want that Pelosi thing controlling their party, and they are going to give it back to her. That alone will give us 4 more years of Trump in 2020.

Speaking of the Dems being against everything that Trump does.......

the ninth circuit court has just overturned the pardon that Trump gave to the turkey yesterday, claiming it was unconstitutional. That is all....