Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stormy's lawyer arrested for beating a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    That a person is nice or not is about reason #last to vote for him/her in my book.
    I am %99 in agreement with you. Like I said above I'd vote for him this next run because he is getting some stuff done. However in his case, knowing that it's his last term with no one to answer to, so to speak he'd be hard to control. He may yet start a war with his apparent ignorance. so I'd have a lot to think about.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Well another story begins to emerge...Seems like scumbag lawyer was in dire need of cash and found an easy mark, a dumb blonde skank.

Michael Avenatti sued Donald Trump for defaming Stormy Daniels against her wishes, Daniels told The Daily Beast in a statement on Wednesday.
    Avenatti also started a new fundraising site to raise money for her legal defense fund without telling her, Daniels said. She said she is not sure whether or not she will keep Avenatti on as her lawyer.
    Here is her full statement, provided to The Daily Beast:

“For months I’ve asked Michael Avenatti to give me accounting information about the fund my supporters so generously donated to for my safety and legal defense. He has repeatedly ignored those requests. Days ago I demanded again, repeatedly, that he tell me how the money was being spent and how much was left. Instead of answering me, without my permission or even my knowledge Michael launched another crowdfunding campaign to raise money on my behalf. I learned about it on Twitter.

“I haven’t decided yet what to do about legal representation moving forward. Michael has been a great advocate in many ways. I’m tremendously grateful to him for aggressively representing me in my fight to regain my voice. But in other ways Michael has not treated me with the respect and deference an attorney should show to a client. He has spoken on my behalf without my approval. He filed a defamation case against Donald Trump against my wishes. He repeatedly refused to tell me how my legal defense fund was being spent. Now he has launched a new crowdfunding campaign using my face and name without my permission and attributing words to me that I never wrote or said. I’m deeply grateful to my supporters and they deserve to know their money is being spent responsibly. I don’t want to hurt Michael, but it’s time to set the record straight. The truth has always been my greatest ally. https://www.thedailybeast.com/stormy...nst-my-wishes/