Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The vote...

The vote...

I don't know what it is that's come over people these days...There is absolutely no reasoning that can excuse or explain behavior like this......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The need to throw that white bytch in jail for interfering in an election and have a serious talk with whomever allowed her to even be involved in the election process. That kind of garbage gives everybody a bad name. The woman who was hassled about her address should be given a sincere written and verbal apology and allow her to press charges if she so desires. Nobody is to be treated in that manner.

Ahhh Politics.... I'm just glad it's over so all the political graffiti will be removed from every intersection in town..... and the hate ads will end as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    There is absolutely no reasoning that can excuse or explain behavior like this

The current political environment can explain it. Can't excuse it but can explain it.

The woman is either mentally ill or this was some kind of a setup to cause exactly the commotion that it did. I find it sort of interesting that she's so willingly had her picture taken as she was leaving. The whole deal looks a little suspicious to me
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

BO, Give it a week for the " after shock " [ no matter who wins ] then a week off .After that week, the ads for 2020 will start.

Well looks like the Dems will take the House. Looks like 2 years of Pelosi and her flying monkeys trying to impeach Trump. Kind of like that Russia collusion fiasco, waste of time. It will make voters more determined in 2020 to get those clowns back out again.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Well looks like the Dems will take the House. Looks like 2 years of Pelosi and her flying monkeys trying to impeach Trump. Kind of like that Russia collusion fiasco, waste of time. It will make voters more determined in 2020 to get those clowns back out again.
    It'll be like watching a cartoon. They will ensure the reelection of Trump in 2020. Good times are ahead. Beto was almost able to buy the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    It'll be like watching a cartoon. They will ensure the reelection of Trump in 2020. Good times are ahead. Beto was almost able to buy the seat.
    The mexicans still think he's Mexican. It is amazing what Soros money can buy. I was actually surprised to find that many dumb Texans. That boy is nothing but a crook, always has been and he fooled em all.

Good, I didn't like it when the Dems had all three and pushed through bad unilateral laws with no discussion or compromise. the GOP has been doing the same damn thing. Now these bozos have to knock off the we say so bull**** and talk to each other and learn to work things out as adult lawmakers not spoiled children. If they don't, more of them will get tossed in 2020. I didn't vote for anyone that had spent more than one term in office. The professional politicians of all the parties need to get kicked out on their asses
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

The problem with the current Dem leadership is that nothing will be accomplished at all. It will be nothing but resist and subpoena, they are not out to govern and improve America, they are after the power and power only. I understand what you are saying and I wish it were true as well, but the reality is far from what we both want. Until Pelosi and Maxine Waters are gone, the hate and divisiveness will be ever present.

To prove a point Neal of Mass. has already started a plan to look into Trump's tax records and Adam Schiff has already started talking about subpoenas. This is the first day . If you thught these clowns were going to do anything else but that, you were sadly mistaken. That's okay, maybe we can get them to look into the Clinton Foundation and finally get to see those blasted emails of hers. Okay, let's get this Mueller report over with so maybe, just maybe we can get these bunch of incompetent boobs into doing the job the Constitution lays out for them, instead of the sideshow politics has turned into for the last 16 years.

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Good, I didn't like it when the Dems had all three and pushed through bad unilateral laws with no discussion or compromise.
    Just because I am nosy, what bills did the Repubs shove through without any input from the Dems? I know that the Dems had hollered for a long time about DACA, Trump came in and offered to give immunity to double the amount that the Dems wanted. They not only turned him down, they all voted against it. As far as the two SCOTUS judges that were nominated, how many Dems voted for those 2? Did that same circus happen when Obama nominated Sotomeyor and Kagan? How many Repubs voted for the two Lady judges?

All of the hatred is coming from the left, they refuse to work with anyone and like a bunch of sheep stay tightly packed or risk being chastened by Pelosi. Looking on the other side of the aisle, the Repubs have their own voices and use them. I do not like being railroaded by our Govt, but until the top 5 on either side are thrown out, nothing will change, that includes both the House and Senate. Think of this, Trump was a complete outsider, he was not a politician, and he was roundly attacked from both sides. You tell me those bunch of idiots will ever agree to help the American people? Fat effing chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    The problem with the current Dem leadership is that nothing will be accomplished at all. It will be nothing but resist and subpoena, they are not out to govern and improve America, they are after the power and power only. I understand what you are saying and I wish it were true as well, but the reality is far from what we both want. Until Pelosi and Maxine Waters are gone, the hate and divisiveness will be ever present.

Yes sir-----they sure as hell have the play book written by Newt Gingrich
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Yes sir-----they sure as hell have the play book written by Newt Gingrich
    DId you already forget that Obama, Pelosi and Reid made all of the decisions behind closed doors about ObamaCare? Yea I thought so.