Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Even Fox has limits

Even Fox has limits

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Well just by scrolling down it seems like a site that is very anti Trump so I expect no less. I quit taking them seriously when I got to the part where the article said that "white supremacists" had been funding Kansas gov for years. Starting the article mentioning CNN first was a clue, NbC coming next was another one, then when I saw Messing's name as well as Apatow, I put the whole thing in the outhouse for spare paper.

I have no idea where you came up with that dribble----but then I am not nearly as deep into denial as you are James.

This is what I read-----see what you can do with this one

Not even Fox News is willing to air Trump's controversial immigration ad anymore
    1:30p.m.
    A highly contentious political ad from President Trump will no longer be airing on two major networks.

Fox News said Monday that "upon further review," a controversial ad about immigration was pulled from both Fox News and the Fox Business Network, CNN's Brian Stelter reports.

The commercial in question, paid for by Trump's campaign, attempts to gin up fear ahead of the midterms by focusing on an undocumented immigrant convicted of murder, baselessly connecting to the caravan of Central American migrants seeking asylum in the United States. CNN had refused to run the ad, calling it racist.

NBC also decided to pull the ad after it aired to millions of viewers during Sunday Night Football. This sparked fierce backlash, including from NBC star Debra Messing, who called it "disgusting."
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Here is another side of the coin and you can watch the ad for yourself, instead of letting others tell you what to think. I got all of the information I posted right off of the link you posted, did you not read it and scroll down the page to look at the other stories?
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/d...-fox-facebook/

I give up---yes i saw enough of it---and apparently Fox News saw enough of it as well----your locked up view is truly amazing----and sad----have at it James

If Fox News posted video of Trump in a three way with a sheep and a goat, James would defend it......
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If Fox News posted video of Trump in a three way with a sheep and a goat, James would defend it......
    .....and tell us that the sheep and the goat never had it so good

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And Dave would post it to prove what a heathen Trump is! I don't know who is more consumed with Trump, Dave or James.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Well I did not see anything wrong with the video myself. Gee folks, I am not the one who posted the thread to begin with. Just added ny two cents and all of a sudden I am the culprit. Damn.

Don't worry about it tex
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Don't worry about it tex
    Water off a ducks back my friend. I just can not take the northern press talking crap when they have not lived it, they think it's all rainbows and unicorns, and it really isn't. A lot of these people are cold blooded thugs, that would stick a knife in you as easy as looking at you. They are the dangerous ones, the media, know a little piece of the story and report false fake garbage.

It is like these clowns have been playing with garden snakes all of their lives and then a Rattlesnake shows up and they think it is the same thing. Just plain dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Well I did not see anything wrong with the video myself.
    I can't figure out the racism charge, unless we're talking about the fact that Luis Bracamontes killed two white men, and shot a black man five times......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

What in the world makes you so smug as to think you are the depository of all that is right and wrong in the world James.

Apparently you think those of us on the coasts have no experience with Latinos and we have some burnished image of purity and righteousness.

How many MS-13 gangs do you have in your little corner of Texas James? As I recall, when Trump wanted to make an issue of MS-13 he didn't go to Texas he came to Long Island to sow his particular form of hatred and fear. Do you think that they exist here in a little vacuum----and only rain their terror on each other?

I am not dismissing MS-13----but I am also not dismissing all the other Latinos that do not fit into that crowd----and they far outnumber the thugs.

The point is---pull your head out-----you are not the only one that ever met an illegal so stop acting like you have a lock on the market---I don't want to shock you but you are not one bit smarter than any of the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I can't figure out the racism charge, unless we're talking about the fact that Luis Bracamontes killed two white men, and shot a black man five times......Ben
    Me either Ben, the thug even admitted it in court and said the only thing he was sorry about was he didn't get to kill more cops. That is sad.