Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well these numbers don't lie

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Tx must be on the soap box today. Too much BS to refute.
    Well refute away buddy, if you have something that proves different, then by all means give your side of it. Otherwise you are just throwing out a bunch of malarkey because you do not have anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post

Actually upsetting the libs is easy....all he has to do is speak, it does not matter to them if it is the truth or not, they are going to attack. Which by the way makes it so easy to make them into blathering idiots
    That's it in a nutshell right there! I called Trump a narcissist the other day, you could say I was being redundant in a way. When it comes to politics everyone from both sides is a narcissist! There is only one way to do anything and it's my way, everyone is an idiot just ask anyone. The other side is the problem, ask either side. Hell the right and left don't even like their own side. Everyone is so worried about finding something wrong with everyone else that nothing is getting done. Trump is the best man we could have got into office, everyone already hated him and he just doesn't much give a hoot about anyone either. Now if we could just get our elected officials to do their job instead of worrying about everyone else's.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Trump is the best man we could have got into office, everyone already hated him and he just doesn't much give a hoot about anyone either. Now if we could just get our elected officials to do their job instead of worrying about everyone else's.
    That is exactly right. If we had term limits on these dogs, they would spend more time working and less time campaigning.....one would hope anyway. Either way they would not be there for decades and decades.