Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh Accuser Lied

That said, I find it particularly two faced for anyone to go after this lady for accusations she lied while at the same time run around drooling over Trump----the biggest liar in the land
    That explains it, nothing else matters and truth for anybody is just a passing thought because Trump is a liar. Well so are the rest of the political creatures that have ever run for office, been in office or preparing to run for office. Why you single out just one is just plain silly.

Great philosophy James---you give trump a pass since they all lie---excellent.

Don't look now my friend--but trump lies ALL the time---kind of non-stop liar---which would not be so bad except that trump's drooling tribe sucks it up as gospel.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Has his lies affected your wallet? Has anything he has done driven your business away? Has anything he has done hurt your life at all, other than you just do not like the guy?

Most people, the red you see in all of the Counties across America, do not follow the stock market, they do not pour over the latest gossip that the pundits and Op-ed folks are putting out. They focus on being able to send the wife to the grocery store for food every week, maybe some rain to help the crops grow so they will make a few bucks at the end of the season. How about making enough to fix the exhaust on the car that keeps making noises.

All the wall street fakes, frauds and clowns do not matter one iota to the working man, they could not care less about the bull**** that your MSM puts out daily. Get used to it, your idols have overblown their importance and most folks do not give a rip about politics other than what the mayor is going to do about the low water pressure at night. Yep keep it up, keep pushing the politicians that do nothing but play their measly games and thump their chests.....that is why Trump was elected to begin with, people are sick and tired of the BS and nothing getting accomplished for THEM.

that is why Trump was elected to begin with, people are sick and tired of the BS and nothing getting accomplished for THEM.
    Looks like they are going to stay that way too. Trump has achieved some things but as is explained in the other thread, he can't keep his mouth shut so in two years he'll be done.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Has his lies affected your wallet? Has anything he has done driven your business away? Has anything he has done hurt your life at all, other than you just do not like the guy?

Most people, the red you see in all of the Counties across America, do not follow the stock market, they do not pour over the latest gossip that the pundits and Op-ed folks are putting out. They focus on being able to send the wife to the grocery store for food every week, maybe some rain to help the crops grow so they will make a few bucks at the end of the season. How about making enough to fix the exhaust on the car that keeps making noises.

All the wall street fakes, frauds and clowns do not matter one iota to the working man, they could not care less about the bull**** that your MSM puts out daily. Get used to it, your idols have overblown their importance and most folks do not give a rip about politics other than what the mayor is going to do about the low water pressure at night. Yep keep it up, keep pushing the politicians that do nothing but play their measly games and thump their chests.....that is why Trump was elected to begin with, people are sick and tired of the BS and nothing getting accomplished for THEM.

Another nonsensical rant---maybe taking your meds would help
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Another nonsensical rant---maybe taking your meds would help
    Another personal attack
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Another personal attack
    He gets to do that all the time, it's okay, I'll go take my Melatonin and chill.

Kinda reminds me of the ANTIFA crowd, you either like what they say or you are beaten up and thrown out. Two points of view can no longer be tolerated in this country, hence the problems we are having.

James, before you get used by someone with their own agenda go back and read your last post and ask yourself how it relates to the subject being discussed.

You rail about those who see trump for what he is but you never consider that as a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    James, before you get used by someone with their own agenda go back and read your last post and ask yourself how it relates to the subject being discussed.

You rail about those who see trump for what he is but you never consider that as a personal attack.
    Railing against a group who has different political views is not a personal attack. Telling someone they need to take their meds or similar is. If I have an agenda it is what you get by with here on these forums compared to others.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Railing against a group who has different political views is not a personal attack. Telling someone they need to take their meds or similar is.
    Agreed...Public figures are fair game...Forum members aren't...Those have been the rules here as long as I have participated......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

James, everybody doesn't have to like Trump, that's not a point of view and it has absolutely nothing to do with anything else.
    Kinda reminds me of the ANTIFA crowd, you either like what they say or you are beaten up and thrown out. Two points of view can no longer be tolerated in this country, hence the problems we are having.
    Hasn't even been much talk about Trump's politics just his rude obnoxious statements. In fact Mike and Dave have both at one time or another said they like a lot of what Trump has done. They are talking about his job. All his twitter garbage and his trashing of people is some of what is pointed out as not liked. Some on here are hung up on Trump like you only they hate him and you like him, who is right? Who's wrong? Let them hate, you, me the world can't change that. It's their burden to carry, quit making it yours. Both sides think the other side is the only side that is tolerated and believed that their view is the only correct one, there is no truth in that either, even though I think your more right than wrong. Relax
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    James, everybody doesn't have to like Trump, that's not a point of view and it has absolutely nothing to do with anything else. Hasn't even been much talk about Trump's politics just his rude obnoxious statements. In fact Mike and Dave have both at one time or another said they like a lot of what Trump has done. They are talking about his job. All his twitter garbage and his trashing of people is some of what is pointed out as not liked. Some on here are hung up on Trump like you only they hate him and you like him, who is right? Who's wrong? Let them hate, you, me the world can't change that. It's their burden to carry, quit making it yours. Both sides think the other side is the only side that is tolerated and believed that their view is the only correct one, there is no truth in that either, even though I think your more right than wrong. Relax
    Good post, Mike.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Good post, Mike.
    I agree...Well stated......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

So tex I guess we can't love Trump as much as some hate Trump. I'm really sorry people are coming down on you. You Are Over the Top you are 1000% what you believe in and you stick to it day after day after day. Others come on here spewing hate against the president day after day after day after day. You get excoriated for your views and the purveyors of hate can attack you and say whatever they want to and get by with it. I'm not trying to start a war I'm just trying to look for equality Texas feel strongly about his views concerning the president and the state of a political Affairs in this country. Others feel strongly about their views and their hatred of the president. I just think I'm seeing a little bit of a double standard develop. I would like to see it stop.

James, everybody doesn't have to like Trump, that's not a point of view and it has absolutely nothing to do with anything else.
    I could give a ***** about the point of view or whether or not he is an asshole, doesn't make 2 ****s two me. I sometimes do not even get the chance to say anything, and in this case, was called out by name and given the business beforehand. Now if you have the balls to stand up and run your mouth, then you should be man enough to take the ass eating that may come from running of said mouth. If you are afraid of what might be said or maybe be offended by what is said back, then maybe you should not say it.

I do not base my life off of what any politician says or does. I do not go to marches or riots or wear stupid vagina hats, nor do I appear on talk shows blatantly running my lies. I state my opinion, try to back my opinion up with facts and show those links to where I formed that opinion. If that is too much, if it offends some with delicate feelings then maybe having two way discussions is not your bag. Stick to the antifa crowd where you either think their way or they beat you up. I do not try to attack people personally, although sometimes my words my show it. I do not remember ever starting a thread to bash a fellow member, maybe an idea they have been promoting, but never the person. Even then, I am a big boy, I can take as well as I dish out and if bashing me is what happens, I am not going to be a candyass and report it to the mods, it happens, we have different ideas, it goes with the territory.

To go back to the thread topic. Kavanaugh was wrongly accused, the politicians who backed him, should be reprimanded and lose their seats on the committees and the women as well as their lawyers should stand trial for perjury. Look at the mileage that Mueller has gotten off of that charge.