Thread: Ok going to be hard to explain van with stickers......

Ok going to be hard to explain van with stickers......

If the van belongs to the suspect that made the bombs, who is going to explain the stickers?

Tx will be along shortly, I suspect to explain it was all a set up of fake news.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I too am gleeful as are you that we have taken another nut job off the street. What I am not sure of is whether you are more happy a dangerous person is off the street or whether the suspect is a Republican. The fact that I have to be confused about that is frankly sickening.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Fred likes to fantasize about things like this, where he will protect his side and all of their lunacy, he somehow thinks that real Repubs will try and explain or protect this whackjob. I have the same question as to why this insane fool was not locked away a long time ago. Anybody running around with a van that has pics of politicians with crosshairs on their faces should have been locked away a long time ago. Kind of like that kid that killed all those students at the school in Florida, do people there not react to stupidity and take action to prevent crap from happening? Sounds like a failure in law enforcement watching this nutjob like a hawk, especially since he has been guilty of terroristic threats before.

Take him out and blow his head off, he is wasting oxygen that a normal person could be using.