Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fear of making a scene

I had to look it up since I did not watch the funeral. The dress was short, no doubt about that. BUT, as .we are all aware, times have changed and what was once required by standards is no longer the standard. Remember when air travel was a clean and neat thing ?. Now its cutoffs and flip flops, no bath for a week and a lack of civility.

While she may have gone to the funeral to mourn the passing of Aretha I would posit that her main thought at the time was I am performing before more people than I have before this. [ consider the TV viewer ] and I need to look the part.

So whatever the style of clothing, there is NEVER, repeat NEVER an excuse to “ man handle “ any woman. Oh WOW, she wore a mini skirt so I am justified in grabbing a boob if I want to. She asked for it. BULL****. What he did was wrong and anyone that thinks “ she asked for it “ is either to stupid to be out alone or in need of medical help.Preferably after she kicked him in the crotch.

Ariana is a sexy, attractive young lady. I disagree with the hands on deal. It was wrong. BUT, it would be hard not to look at her while she was performing. One can judge the nature of what is going on in the mind of the looker to themselves.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    .......So whatever the style of clothing, there is NEVER, repeat NEVER an excuse to "man handle" any woman. Oh WOW, she wore a mini skirt so I am justified in grabbing a boob if I want to. She asked for it. BULL****. What he did was wrong and anyone that thinks "she asked for it" is either to stupid to be out alone or in need of medical help.Preferably after she kicked him in the crotch.
    Well said.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I almost agree James----where I disagree is an obligation (or allowance) to "slap the snot out of the person"---that option isn't in the mix at the time that is happening.
    Texas women have their own set of rules

Mr. Honda, Look all you want. Surly I did. She is an attractive woman. But, looking is not touching. I don't whistle when an attractive woman passes me and I don't think she is " asking for physical contact ". I do believe that women dress to attract attention and a polite comment would most likely be acceptable to them. But unless they indicate by actions or speech that they are interested in a greater interaction, a look and if you are bold enough a polite comment is as far as it should go.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    I'm not even going to finish the article, I agree with 2T. She should have said something though. A look to his hand and an "excuse me" as she pulled away from this pig at least!
    This is your mind on drugs!