Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: legal American citizen murders wife and children

at base, she was a woman who refused a man and was murdered for it. Violence against women. Nothing unusual but sad all the same.
    Mollie was apparently a strong young feminist with very liberal ideals. Her grief stricken loved ones are horrorified at the political use of her death by Republicans trying to scare ppl with illegal immigrants.
    Well sister you had better take a look around at who condones that type of behavior, you may be shocked to find it is the very people you on the left are backing. Muslim men think women are trash, fact. Spanish men think they are the leaders of their family and must be obeyed exclusively. Black men are well known to slap their woman around and mistreat them. Why do you want to all of a sudden think the white trailer park trash somehow is worse than all of those?

Second, are you saying her liberal ideas is what got her killed by an illegal immigrant? Hard to understand because you are all over the map about this one. Are you saying it is wrong for an immigrant to kill a liberal girl? Sorry I dont understand your logic.

Third, the family was not complaining when the news media was flashing her name out there to see if anyone had seen her and/or knew of her whereabouts. SO are you now saying that only liberal people are allowed to say that the crime of being murdered can only be broadcast by liberal candidates? I am so lost at your logic. Why make it political at all, illegal immigration has been championed by the left for decades, why are they not pissed because one of their "protected race" killed an innocent young girl who was simply minding her own business by taking a jog? Is it better to cover it up and hope nobody hears about it because it was a cause that one side or the other was behind?

So in the end, we can no longer publicize anything because it leans to one side or the other? That makes no sense to me at all. We ALL have to follow the same set of laws, murder being one of the worst you could break. For me, I am not picking a right or wrong side, Mollie was a young girl who did nothing wrong and for some reason was assaulted and killed by another person. I am against what that person did, he had already been breaking the laws of our nation by being here, using fake credentials, ID, SS number etc, and god knows what else he was doing but it sounds like drugs to me. WHen does the broken law trigger the liberal sides alarm?

It was a white man have not any of you seen the trend, or read her words? I guarantee there were many more murders committed by latino's or blacks but that's ok because the white man put them up to it, as some would say.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Simple yes or no. Is what she is doing called trolling?

No she's not trolling at all this lady has been around here for years and she is not changed at all she firmly challenges and believe strongly in her ideology. I respect her for that many of us here have some have some completely Divergent ideologies. So we don't agree. I don't consider it trolling on either side.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    No she's not trolling at all this lady has been around here for years and she is not changed at all she firmly challenges and believe strongly in her ideology. I respect her for that many of us here have some have some completely Divergent ideologies. So we don't agree. I don't consider it trolling on either side.
    Thanks.