Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegal Immigrant killed Mollie

Illegal Immigrant killed Mollie

Well after a month of searching they have found out who killed Mollie Tibbets, a young Iowa college girl. It was an illegal immigrant who should have never been in this Country to begin with. Maybe the media, since they have spent so much of their time on broadcasting this story, will report that as well. Poor Mollie, may she rest in peace, having been brutally murdered by a sick scumbag for doing nothing but going for a jog.

Sorry tex but I have to correct something you said he's not an illegal immigrant he's just simply undocumented. Please read the politically correct dictionary and guidance for social media posting section number 322
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Would it be less tragic if he was a white guy from Texas? Why the focus?

I think I explained all that Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    There's no way that it could have been less tragic no matter who committed the crime. A young lady was taken from us in the prime of her life in such a cruel and hateful way. The fact that it appears that the individual responsible for this horrendous crime is Hispanic and here reportedly illegally should make no difference when he is put to death.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

One other thought the thing that really pisses me off about this is that the young lady didn't have a small Micro Compact 9 mm so that she could have blown that son-of-a-b**** his head off

Juárez homicides top 100 in the month of May as murders rise amid drug ... Last week, Juárez police intercepted a shipment of U.S.-boughthttps://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...ers/664432002/
    Its sad on both sides of the border
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    which is a much higher percentage chance of happening anywhere in the US.

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

SO I guess you are okay with it then?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    SO I guess you are okay with it then?
    Actually no Tx. But then I don't hold illegals as murders either. That this guy is one must make you feel great.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Fred, he should not have been here. Does not matter what either of us think, he killed an innocent girl, in a place where he should not have been. Second thing, he was stalking a female and I hate that more than anything.

So you would be this upset if it was a white Texas boy like Bo said?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I understand where you were going with this Tex and where you meant to end up but you sound like the father of the black kid the police shot in Ferguson when you come at it like that. Your getting the same argument you gave them.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    So you would be this upset if it was a white Texas boy like Bo said?
    Yes Fred. My second sentence in the post above should have made that perfectly clear. Any man preying on a woman is horrific to me. The point that the man should have never been here to begin with means if he were not here, he would not have killed her.

Not even close mgrist. The boy in Ferguson deserved what he got, this young lady did not.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Yes Fred. My second sentence in the post above should have made that perfectly clear. Any man preying on a woman is horrific to me. The point that the man should have never been here to begin with means if he were not here, he would not have killed her.

Not even close mgrist. The boy in Ferguson deserved what he got, this young lady did not.
    Again.. has nothing to do with what I was talking about, nothing to do with what your taking about. Never mind you don't speak or think before you run your mouth so there's nothing I can say. Try counting to a thousand before you answer a question anymore.