Thread: I stand with my Senator

I stand with my Senator

This is taken from Sen Toomey's weekly update:

Response to Helsinki Press Conference
    American intelligence agencies have confirmed, unequivocally, that Russian actors, almost certainly at the direction of the Russian government and Vladimir Putin, meddled in our 2016 presidential election.
    Whether it's protecting the hackers responsible for this crime, committing numerous human rights violations, invading Ukraine, annexing Crimea, supporting the Iranian regime, taking hostile actions in Syria, or threatening peaceful European neighbors, it's clear that Putin is a bad actor and should be treated as an international pariah.
    The President's blindness to Putin's hostile acts against the United States and our allies -- election meddling included -- is very troubling.
    Since Putin insists that the Russian government has nothing to do with meddling in our elections, he should not object to the hackers recently indicted being brought to justice. Since his cooperation is unlikely, the United States should impose tough new sanctions on Russia as soon as possible.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I read somewhere the other day that the reason the North Koreans put up with what they do is because they have been pretty much brain washed into believing that the little inbred and his family are the only reason they are alive. Therefore they love and support their leader.
    Do you think up to a certain point that the Russians also believe that?
    Would they blame Putin for the sanctions? or just blame us being the evil empire that we are?

Alive because he protects them from us!
    Last edited by mgrist; 07-23-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    This is taken from Sen Toomey's weekly update:

So maybe we could spend the millions being wasted on the Muller investigation who's trying to take the Underpants off the president and put it into some real intelligence to stop the Russians from their intended purpose
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.