Thread: Lisa Page testimony different than Peter Strzok

Lisa Page testimony different than Peter Strzok

Well it seems that somebody is lying, as is being told that Page's testimony about the "meaning" of the texts share with her lover "mean exactly what they say". Seems like that is a big difference than what the defiant Strzok testified to.

Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe told reporters this week that former FBI attorney Lisa Page testified behind closed doors that the anti-Trump text messages between herself and FBI agent Peter Strzok “mean exactly what they say.”
    “In many cases she admits that the text messages mean exactly what they say as opposed to Agent Strzok, who thinks we’ve all misinterpreted his own words on any message that might be negative,” said Ratcliffe, who is a member of the House Judiciary Committee.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/congr...what-they-say/

And it also comes from another person from a different source.
    Congressional leaders have praised the testimony of former FBI agent Lisa Page in recent days and have said that they found her testimony to be very credible as some of them claim she gave a very different account of events than her former lover, disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok.

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo that there were "significant differences" in Page's testimony compared to the testimony given by Strzok and that she gave congressional investigators new information they did not previously have.

"In many cases, she admits that the text messages mean exactly what they say, as opposed to Agent Strzok, who thinks that we've all misinterpreted his own words on any text message that might be negative," Ratcliff told reporters on Monday, according to ABC News.

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) agreed with Ratcliffe's statement, saying, "She's certainly more cooperative than Peter Strzok was and the pieces of information filled in some blanks along the way, but we've got a huge jigsaw puzzle to put together."
    Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) told Fox News' "FOX & Friends" that Page gave Congress "more insights to who was involved in what."

"She's a more contrite person," Gohmert said. "But make no mistake, she's a Democrat, she wanted Hillary to win and she did not want Trump to win, and that's been obvious."

Gohmert then took a shot at former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, saying, "When I hear Brennan or Clapper either saying the kind of things they've been saying recently, then it tells me, wow, we must be getting close to them. Those guilty dogs are barking pretty loud.".......

Rep.Matt Gaetz (R-FL) also gave a positive assessment of Page, saying, "I found Lisa Page to be more credible than Peter Strzok."
    “I didn’t agree with her characterization of every text message and every piece of evidence," Gaetz added, "but we did not see the smug attitude from Lisa Page that we saw from Peter Strzok."
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/33186...-ryan-saavedra

No wonder Brennan has been having a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth of late. Clapper couldn't find hisazz with both hands, a flashlight and a roadmap taped to the top of his shoes.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Wonder if they still see each other, sounds like they had fun in the sack.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Look we will never get to the bottom of the abject corruption that was going on in the FBI and the Department of Justice under the Obama Administration. They were so certain of the coronation of Hillary that they just knew their misdeeds would never see the light of day. Many of you might recall the tears that were shed on the night it was announced that the new president was elected. Many of those tears were shed for many different reasons including the fact that many knew that high crimes and the corruption that had occurred to ensure thpat Hillary Clinton was elected would never possibly make their way to light. Further it would have never been contemplated that folks would be fully exposed i.e. Peter strzok and others. It's a very complex situation and unfortunately it's just tearing our great country apart from the seams out. But hey I hear that the Democrats have a new thing going on illegal immigrants should be able to vote for local school boards even though they can't vote for anything else talk about Mission creep.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Despite the corruption being uncovered, we will make it through this. As long as the MSM and their blind arrogance is ignored the truth will come out. Despite what the media is saying, people are tired of it, the left is worried about everyone but Americans and politicians are being exposed for the frauds they have always been. Nobody on the Dem side was brought up on charges of rigging the election for Hilliary, and there is ample proof of that. Wasserman Schultz got caught rigging against Bernie and then Brazile got caught giving the questions to Hilliary in her debates. Where is THAT outrage? Cheating is cheating and you can't have it your way, this is not Burger King. You either believe in both sides being held accountable or you sit down and shut up.

I heard about the illegals getting to vote and thought to myself, how can the left be so concerned about another Country influencing our elections and then turn right around and give the right to vote to other Country's citizens? Kinda talking about both ends of their body?