Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
Ever think what he might accomplish without all the accessory BS?

Now excuse me---- but I am having far too much fun watching Trump act like a cat trying to cover chit on a tin roof

Just listened to Rep Will Hurd--- of Texas---- obviously that is one more Texan that sees what Trump is---- maybe you boys should listen to him
I'm not taking shots at you Dave. Day after day somebody accuses somebody of making everything political, to wrapped up,.......(i'm paraphrasing here), in there Koolaid or hanging out with the good old boys or some such derogatory thing. "You all don't want to talk you just to want call each other names!" Not many a post goes by that your not trashing him or accusing about something, being a liar? WHO! What politician doesn't lie. Which president doesn't engage in hyperbole, he'll never surpass Obama so why the rage now? Burning emotions. I've found that there is a lot of truth to the old saying about being aware of the man that hollers to loud and long. So let's discuss and not get hung up on how he ties his shoes.
What's he doing good, what could he do good without starting WWIII. What's he doing bad, why? Because you hate him or because he's a liar. What could he do better. All of this while remembering he's just a man, doesn't matter that's he's president be's still just one man with the majority fighting him at every step.