for the image of the US.

Trump has spent the past week kicking our allies and getting on his knees to our enemy. Disgraceful---Trump has shinny lips and the entire country is embarrassed.

From the WSJ:

WASHINGTON—Top congressional Republicans sharply criticized President Donald Trump Monday after he cast doubt on Russian interference in the 2016 election during a press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning regarding future elections,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.), who often advocates for Mr. Trump on Capitol Hill, said on Twitter Monday. “This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves.”

Standing next to Mr. Putin, Mr. Trump said he trusted the Russian president’s denial that Moscow had interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign and didn’t take an opportunity to warn Mr. Putin against future meddling.

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Mr. Trump said. During the press conference, Mr. Putin said he had wanted Mr. Trump to win the election but that his country didn’t meddle in the campaign.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.), who is retiring at year’s end, pushed back on Mr. Trump’s assessment Monday afternoon.

“There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world,” Mr. Ryan said in a statement. “The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally.”
No wonder you boys have been silent

I've said this before and I will say it again---I know how business works in Russia and I am more convinced everyday there are videos of Trump as well as pictures.