I have been watching the news this week and it seemed like that those opposed to the president are latching onto the mistreatment of the children at the border. It seemed that the media and most of the opposition to the president are very concerned about these children and they are basically accusing the president of being an inhumane monster. Then suddenly Justice Kennedy announced his resignation to the Supreme Court of the United States. Quickly the opposition to the president of the United States began to complain that if the president were able to appoint another Supreme Court Justice the right to abortion could be in jeopardy. That story the one about the possibility that Roe versus wade could be overturned has taken over the entire energy of those opposed to the president. So I guess what I could draw from that if I was being logical is that yes they were initially concerned about all the children on the border but once it came to the fact of being able to end the lives of fetuses and potentially viable children in the womb that was much more important. It's quite confusing to me where these folks really stand and what they believe.