Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a Blaster Saved My Ass.........

Having a Blaster Saved My Ass.........

Was in a truck stop in New Mexico, very busy, lots of people, very clean, lots of staff...

Had to take a dump....so wandered off to the bathroom....

Found a empty stall, all the way at the back.....last one...

After a few min, 2 guys started yelling and screaming and pounding on stall doors...

We are going to drag you out and beat your ass, going to drag somebody out such, no cussing, no profanity, just violent beating on stall doors and pulling/tugging at them...

And there was Dork, pants around his ankles, last stall listening to this and it was very loud, very noisy and happening stupid fast....

They pounded on Dorks door, hand grabbed the top and pulled it open & the 2 guys were staring down the muzzle of a Glock 26.....

It got stupid quiet, door slowly closed (nothing was said) and then nothing...the ass clowns had left...

Never got a good look at those faces, could not ID them, was so fast, so mentally caught flat footed..

Had never dreamed of something like that happening, but it did....

Beautiful place that State, I hate going there myself.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Looking at your toy would change my attitude also quickly.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Reality was staring them in the face Billy.

You must have a black cloud following you around
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    You must have a black cloud following you around
    Nope, just lucky.........

Wait till you hear about our rip to Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument...........

Of course you are.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    Nope, just lucky.........

Wait till you hear about our rip to Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument...........
    That close to the border you should have run down to Rocky Point for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    That close to the border you should have run down to Rocky Point for the night.
    Can't cross over into Mexico.......

Balantines in San Diego......yummmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Of course you are.
    Yep, very lucky to be able to travel, to talk to people and walk among others without judging.....But for the grace of God, there go I......

Had a few interesting chats with not only Border Patrol, but the Sherriff's working the area with them.....

One was a die hard liberal who is super pissed the media is lying to Americans......

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Beautiful place that State, I hate going there myself.
    Had the best steak I've ever had....today at a small town with less than 15-18 houses & only 2-3 inhabitable, but all were occupied....a very very poor ag area...

Steak was imported from Iowa and dry aged & then cooked over a oak fire.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    Can't cross over into Mexico.......
    OK.. I'm curious why not?

OK.. I'm curious why not?
    Probably because he is packing heat, at least that would be my guess.

Yeah... I forgot about that. They do have services that allow you to store your weapons on the US side while you are in Mexico...

Yeah... I forgot about that. They do have services that allow you to store your weapons on the US side while you are in Mexico...
    Did not know that where and how?? Nothing like that when crossing into Canada........