Thread: Maxine Waters

Maxine Waters

Is there anyone here that is willing to defend her remarks today. I would be interesting to hear because I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like that from a sitting US Congress person.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Heck no. I just heard that she is going to be investigated by the House Ethics Committee as somebody reported her actions and said it was trying to incite a riot.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Trump tweaks saying she is low IQ. If you listen to her its a bit obvious.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Oh I don't think for one minute that she is stupid or is of a low IQ in fact I think she's quite smart she knows exactly how to be elected again and again and again and again in her District she knows what her people want to hear she's not stupid at all that's not the question the question is whether or not what she said as an elected sitting Congress person is appropriate in an ordered Society. If she disagrees with Trump she should give her ever fiber of her body every moment of her life to have him not reelected. That's how we change in this country not by running up on people getting in their face and going all antifa on them.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I agree Honda, that is going to get somebody beatup or shot. This is a very dangerous game the radicals on the left are playing. Sure they see no harm in juicing up their followers, but there are some crazies on both sides, that do not need to be poked.

Have we already forgotten the police officers that have been executed because Obama and his buddies enraged the public by telling them that police officers were horrible? People are still shooting and killing cops because of the negative comments made by Obama and the left. Of course there are also some that just hate cops.

The real question is do they care or is removing Trump at all cost the mission

Just ask Fred & Dave......

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    The real question is do they care or is removing Trump at all cost the mission

I think her comments are reprehensible---and she should realize that mirroring the rhetoric of Trump is inappropriate---no matter who you are.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    Just ask Fred & Dave......
    Why was that comment thrown out, Dork?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

as for Maxine she doesn't speak for me on this issue.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I think her comments are reprehensible---and she should realize that mirroring the rhetoric of Trump is inappropriate---no matter who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    There is no question that the president does nothing to forward his cause by continuing his narcissistic arrogant Behavior demonstrated mostly in his tweets.