Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill the bastard for his education

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Dave don't get too excited the academies are being forced into politically correct ideology your hero President Obama made sure of that
    You haven't a clue who my heroes are and I'm not interested in your snide remarks.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 06-21-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    You haven't a clue who my heroes are and I'm not interested in your snide remarks.
    So, who are your heroes, who do you look up to?????

None if you were to ask me that question. As a layman I really can't call out any military and as you said they have been denutted. All my hero's are like you and me. The guy feeding Puerto Rico since well before any government got involved after the hurricane. Charity workers. Bill Gates who is rounding up billionaires every where to start giving the money that can never be spent to good causes. Spiderman!
    This is your mind on drugs!