Thread: Did anybody ever hear

Did anybody ever hear

Never heard the media preaching about the human rights situation in Iran when Obama was polishing off his wonderful deal with them. I don't recall that. It seems to me but Obama was widely praised and was lauded for his great accomplishment in stifling the Iranian goal of developing nuclear weapons. Maybe it's just me but the leader of North Korea and the leader of Iran are both monsters when it comes to human rights. I don't know I guess I'm just trying to understand the double standard.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Why would any Dem back or brag about anything that has to do with the religion of Islam? The entire religion is a slap in the face to women from the way they must be the "slaves" of men, to the beatings that are permissible to any female who gets "uppity". How abut the atrocities that Castro committed, and even worse, the treatment of gays and others under the hand of Che Guevarra?

That is why it is hard for me to take liberals seriously, they do not even know what they are standing up for or going against. They get told by their handlers what to bark at and they do it. If they would sit down and calmly reflect on how screwed up their beliefs really are, we would have a lot more focused people, who do not flip flop back and forth between issues and causes depending on who it is.

Beating a woman is wrong, does not matter if a muslim tells you his religion says it is okay or not.

Islam is a cult, plain and simple, no matter how you twist it, turn it, want to prove Muslims hug gays and are as tolerant of them as the liberals pretend....

It ain't so, Islam is a hate filled cult intent on destroying the world and taking it over....

Every single country on the face of the planet that is predominantly Muslim followers of Islam is a shot hole 3rd world country.....

Hell, you go to UAE, get away from the major tourist destinations and money pit and you see 3rd world country, even in those cities you have areas that make the worse US Project look like a sunny summer tourist destination......

Just like what happens when a 5 star hotel hires 3rd world staff to run it....you get 3rd world service and facilities go down the tube......its just fact proven time and time again....

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Now we have a good President hopelessly they can be held at bay from us.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.