Thread: I'm liking Trump more and more

I'm liking Trump more and more

Trump has made it easier to fire federal employees and limited the roll of unions. He has limited the role of doing union business on government time. Will be reforming civil service rules. ETC...
    I'll try and find a link somewhere.
    Well crap I found a bunch but it wouldn't let me put them on here, Ill try later.
    Last edited by mgrist; 05-25-2018 at 10:32 PM.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    A lot of goberment employees are not worth the powder to blow them to hell. One out of a hundred do a days work for a days pay.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    A lot of goberment employees are not worth the powder to blow them to hell. One out of a hundred do a days work for a days pay.
    Looks like Trump knows that. Hell all he has to do is look around him. I swear I'm going to have to get off this fence if this stuff keeps up.

I don't know how much I like him but I like him more than Hillary but what I like most is watching the left gNash their teeth over him. I mean they keep trying to Corner him and they have the entire media the entire Hollywood everything with a camera against him and he keeps floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

This is baby steps, more needs to be done yet he is cock blocked at every turn by the peaceful and loving democrats.

Look at who he nominated as head of the VA and how the democrats castrated him with falsehoods, lies and total smear campaign & now he nominated another one of obama;s pets keeping the VA under obama's ideological control and it will be more and more fighting.

It's still stupid hard to get rid of people at the VA, I know a doctor or 2 who should be hammered for malpractice and sent to Siberia and yet nobody can touch them.

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Trump has made it easier to fire federal employees and limited the roll of unions. He has limited the role of doing union business on government time. Will be reforming civil service rules. ETC...
    I'll try and find a link somewhere.
    Well crap I found a bunch but it wouldn't let me put them on here, Ill try later.

He just signed the executive order this week, though the white collar workers won't ever have to worry about it either way I'll bet.