Thread: Men are nobel creatures

Men are nobel creatures

Just pull the tooth!

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office. The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry. I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb. I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! We have a 10:00 am tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already...I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!”

The dentist thought to himself, "Well, well, at last a golfer with true grit !!!"

So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it sir?"
    The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth, honey, and show the dentist.”

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

LOL!!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke