Thread: Van Attack in Toronto Many Dead and Injured

Van Attack in Toronto Many Dead and Injured

When guns are banned, knives are banned, acid is banned..........

It's almost illegal to own a firearm for self defense in Canada.....you can guy them, but it's very very hard....

For somebody who is not a Canadian it's even harder to have access to guns....

So you rent a van and drive sown the sidewalk......

When I was in Regina and Saskatoon, Muslims were all over the place, not saying tis is good or bad, just different, you have a ton of refugees from Somalia, sammys running all over.....and they refuse to learn to speech Canadian and that's ok, but they are not integrating with the locals, they are taking over parts and making it a mini Somalia....

Why this is, hell if I know, Canada is bending over backwards to make them feel welcomed and part of the country and still it's not working, they want to be there, want the money but want to what they want and not obey the laws.

Had a long talk over a few days with the wife's uncle who's RCMP about guns, Americans, politics, why I don't carry a badge, American whisky.....was really eye opening talking to a guy who been in the RCMP for almost 28 years....

Anyway......today a van runs over a **** load of people walking down the sidewalk.....

WHY>>>>

Welcoming arms to an enemy that wants nothing more than to kill infidels for allah. Even if it is not related to any kind of religion, the person responsible for driving over innocent people on a city sidewalk, is a sick bastard.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    It is really sad and don't think there's a ban on renting a van, that could be next.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

No really
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

about the driver

https://tinyurl.com/yag7os86
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

The Canadians are unwilling even to this point to say that the Act was intentional. I'm not even going to think about it.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It was 100% intentional, a terrorist attack......no question about it, none......

https://www.theglobeandmail.com

https://www.theglobeandmail.com

There's an article right under the van article about a man that walked into a mosque and opened fire killing 7? Had the guy in the van had a gun he probably would have gone down as a shooter also. A smart man once told me that somebody that's is going to kill will grab what ever is at hand. The guy is a nut case same as the guy in the waffle house. To me, my opinion, I think we need to arm all the sane people we can find and require them to carry. With the entitlement mentality generation came fifty million people that are pissed off because the world is not supplying their needs! The shooter I mentioned shot all those people because he couldn't get laid he went to tenth grade with the van driver.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    The Canadians are unwilling even to this point to say that the Act was intentional. I'm not even going to think about it.
    Good thing he wasn't black he'd be out on his own recognizance bond already! The courts in Canada have been ordered to keep racism in mind when a black man is being sentenced.

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Good thing he wasn't black he'd be out on his own recognizance bond already! The courts in Canada have been ordered to keep racism in mind when a black man is being sentenced.
    Im serious. don't call me Shirley...Serious???

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Not just "black" but people of "color" from other nations are to be treated with kid gloves, a local national Canadian will be punished harsher than a immigrant due to how Canada politics are going and how the liberal government is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Your right, but in a sense yes. Here in the south if your black, obese, lazy and will never be anything but worthless. OOPs I forgot gay your in like flint. You get houses and cars and more money than you'll ever need, rationally anyway. Is that hyperbole well yea to an extent. If your a minority everybody bends over backwards to please you scared to death their going to get sued. Go to any restaurant in town and get an honest word out of management and they will tell you there's three guys that do nothing but you can't fire them. They wouldn't even hire them but they have to, it's rampant not just here and there. The prisons are 80% black but your more liable to get out or to get a lower sentence if your black, you do the math on that. We've had a series of riots in prisons over cell phones, seven people dead in the last one a week ago. I literally broke my back this morning wrassling with a two year old, most of my disks are gone so the bones are just fusing together, two of them had started to fuse but I was rolling on the floor with a little kid, we're hoping they stay kind of straight when they grow back together. Went to "my" doctor and he told me to go to ER and get a..... forgot the name already. There's fifty people in the er looking for drugs, I turned around and went home. They won't fix my back or can't so that's what i'd hear after seven hours of waiting and then I'd go home anyway. So for today I've got a rant going which I was doing half good at but you made me explain myself. So it's your fault, you need to take this crap elsewhere. I'll take it back tomorrow I feel rough tonight, can't sit, stand, lay down.

According a Canada's National Household Survey, there were 1,053,945 Muslims in Canada, or about 3.2%[1] of the population, making Islam the second largest religion in the country after Christianity. In the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), 7.7% of the population is Muslim, and in Greater Montreal, 6% of the population is Muslim.[2] A majority of Canada's Muslim population follows Sunni Islam, while a significant minority adhere to the Shia and Ahmadiyya branches.[3]

My back hurts just thinking about how bad yours is......ugh....

We got a sleep number bed and I can play with the settings, get 2-4 hours of sleep at a time.....I've got to go in and pee in a cup in the morning and give blood, my kidneys are throwing a fit and don't like me....so been really feeding them lots of water and peeeing every 20-30 min.....

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Your right, but in a sense yes. Here in the south if your black, obese, lazy and will never be anything but worthless. OOPs I forgot gay your in like flint. You get houses and cars and more money than you'll ever need, rationally anyway. Is that hyperbole well yea to an extent. If your a minority everybody bends over backwards to please you scared to death their going to get sued. Go to any restaurant in town and get an honest word out of management and they will tell you there's three guys that do nothing but you can't fire them. They wouldn't even hire them but they have to, it's rampant not just here and there. The prisons are 80% black but your more liable to get out or to get a lower sentence if your black, you do the math on that. We've had a series of riots in prisons over cell phones, seven people dead in the last one a week ago. I literally broke my back this morning wrassling with a two year old, most of my disks are gone so the bones are just fusing together, two of them had started to fuse but I was rolling on the floor with a little kid, we're hoping they stay kind of straight when they grow back together. Went to "my" doctor and he told me to go to ER and get a..... forgot the name already. There's fifty people in the er looking for drugs, I turned around and went home. They won't fix my back or can't so that's what i'd hear after seven hours of waiting and then I'd go home anyway. So for today I've got a rant going which I was doing half good at but you made me explain myself. So it's your fault, you need to take this crap elsewhere. I'll take it back tomorrow I feel rough tonight, can't sit, stand, lay down.