Thread: Ford rims same as Chevy rims

Ford rims same as Chevy rims

I need some rims for my truck (94 Ford F-250) The lug pattern is 6.5 inches. I found some Chevy rims 8 lug that have a 6.5 inch lug pattern also. The chevy rims have the same tires on them that I have on my truck. So the only thing I don't know about is the center hole that goes over the axle. Anybody know if the center hole is the same? Will the Chevy rims fit on my Ford?
    This is your mind on drugs!

I don't believe the hub size is the same.

[on edit] I don't think the stud sizes are the same, either.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I found the center size for the chevy 116.6 mm
    The Ecconoline I've already found out is different wheels then the F-350 but their center bore is 123. I can't find the center bore on my Ford

Don't know why I cant post links to Paul's face book and company.....but try and see if he knows.

https://cpaddict.com

I know I've got a Facebook account, I made one when my daughter got on. I can't imagine what my login and password are though.
    I found some more numbers and it looks like the Ford has a core of 124 mm so my wheels would go on the chevy but the chevy wheels won't go on my Ford, assuming I got that right. I'm going to keep looking and try to be sure. $40.00 @ for a rim and decent tire x4 is what I need.

Never did get logged into facebook but I did find that the chevy core/center is to small to fit on a Ford. The Ford rims will fit the chevy but not vice versa.

It will also matter whether they are hubcentric or lugcentric......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...