Thread: Evan Sayet

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace

Never heard it put that way before, but now that you mention it...
    This is your mind on drugs!

I think this belongs in Political Purgatory.

It isn't really discussing a political topic. It is about how bad liberals are and how more mature conservatives are. That is emotional unburdening, not politics.

Kev, you pop in and out whenever you get the urge and now want to stroll back into the hallway and suddenly start telling people where each and every topic goes?

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    I like it when Kev revs us up a little.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Kev, you pop in and out whenever you get the urge and now want to stroll back into the hallway and suddenly start telling people where each and every topic goes?
    Not every topic, Tx. Just the rants.

Up until you commented about the thread, there was nothing over a small sentence and a laughing face.. so what is the test?

I'd say the small sentence and laughing face indicates that this is viewed as a joke, not a discussion, so it likely should go in the forum labeled Political Jokes.

So on the rare occasions you pop in, chew everbody's ass out and then add a test to see which forums and how long the discussion can go is your way of directing, who says what and where it is placed?

What is wrong with free and open discussion? Who made you the ref to decide if what we want to post meets your standards? you can go look down your nose at somebody else, I do not care to be degraded by your attitude.

Well, this discussion about the site also has an appropriate forum and this is not the one.

I'm sensing a pattern here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I think this belongs in Political Purgatory.

It isn't really discussing a political topic. It is about how bad liberals are and how more mature conservatives are. That is emotional unburdening, not politics.
    cnn and msnbc trained us.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Hey Kevin I don't doubt it at all that you in your mind are trying to improve The Forum. Why don't you go down to cheese and crackers or captains mass or somewhere the other places you've been around and lay out the rules as you see them and we can comment on them.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thank you Kevin for all you have done up until now. I've seen no orders just suggestions and since the owner of the site doesn't have a problem with a charter member giving his opinion I'm good.
    What is the problem with having a better chat board. I know some are scared of the truth, why? That won't change and the refusal to learn how to attack it is stupid. The more you know about your enemy (Hypothetically) the better chance you have of winning the battle. Come on guys there isn't a stupid person on here, if you want to fight fight with the facts not what`ever sounds good.
    This is your mind on drugs!