Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: when men explain how women admitting they've been victimized

And in that thread I said if he had touched her inappropriately, she should have turned around and slapped the fire out of him. If it was an accidental touch, then it should be treated as such, if the offending brush against or touch was not intentional in any way, then why make a big deal out of it? I know women want to be treated as equals, well sometimes things get touched but nothing is meant by it. In fact, guys will jokingly say, "Dont be grabbing my butt unless you mean it" or something else silly. Accidents happen.

Now what happened to your daughter was no accident, totally different story. I would be waiting for him to get out of prison and have some thug beat the snot out of him, just to let him know that I haven't forgotten and will never forgive. "But that is against the law" you might say, does not make a hill of beans to me, you sexually assault a woman and that's just one ass whipping I will have to got to jail for.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    all based on everything I read here
    And what was my reply in that thread? Your the problem, you and yours! Gloria Stienham would be aghast!
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Look there are no winners in this post. Lot of people have vented their spleens. Lot of emotional type stuff going on on both sides maybe we just to let a dead dog lie. I'm not a moderator but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night
    I stayed at a Sleep Inn last night, for $63 and change not bad, breakfast was blah, but the coffee did not taste like straw (Hampton Inn's coffee tastes like straw) so it's all good......then hit 8 gunshops and 6 motorcycle shops along with seeing Black Panther after sing the doc......