Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
I think your giving to much credit to children Kevin. These are the children that are doing the shooting. I understand it's always been "protect the children" If one ever wanted to get the public riled up about anything all they had to do is bring up the children, any children. The innocents, we've got to protect them at all costs, all of them all of the time. We've made it so they never lose, your all winners just play the game, no worry about the score. When they screw up we can no longer punish them that's child abuse. Children will make mistakes, they will learn, they are just children for gods sake. Sadly it's the same children that are killing there peers, do they even know right from wrong? We've got little acronyms for everything they do "ADD" is one, I can't for the life of me think of any more right now. We've got pills for all of their problems also, poor things. We've gone way to far in protecting our sweet innocent kids, they have turned into a bunch of spoiled arrogant rude monsters with no regards for anything or any buddy. No not all of them of course not but far to many of them. There's the sugar defense and there's the kid that ran over four people and killed them, he got the spoiled defense, he didn't know he was doing wrong when he drove off leaving the people dead. I may have mixed up the incidents but they happened. Kids are getting away with murder because we don't want to hurt their feelings it may scar them for life.
Kids need to get their butt whooped when they screw up and they ought to learn how to lose because that's life. We've all wanted to make life better for our children, guilty!, but we've gone to far. They can't deal with their emotions they can't deal with NO! They think they deserve any and everything, they individually think they are the single most important person on earth. Thank god I got enough of a need for education in my daughter, she is finishing up her Masters in nursing now. But she already knows she's better than everybody else because of that. I've got a daughter with a Masters and I'm worried about her, shame. Her husband is a youth minister, he's looking for his third job because only my daughter knows how things should go in the church, just like her mother who has been sucking off of the good will of the people at church for twenty years. Yes it's my daughter and I love her and omg do you see how he's talking about his child!!!!! The truth hurts sometimes.
I don't have any problem with going after Hogg and his supporters on the issues of gun control.

I draw the line at smearing them personally. They are children. Some things are just plain wrong to do.