Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First sentencing in Mueller probe

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    He avoided legal penalties, sure. But as I was pointing out in a different thread, public service means a whole lot more to me than just avoiding jail.

It is a privilege and an honor to serve the people of this country. We take an oath of office and if we are not just looking for a paycheck, then that means more than just the words on the paper. Bill Clinton may have avoided jail but he crapped all over everything about government service that I value and that is not something that can ever be forgotten or forgiven.
    That maybe you're feeling but among mainstream Democrats Bill Clinton is a superstar and is a beloved figure.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yeah, I don't even recognize what passes for mainstream Democrats these days. They are off the deep left end. The love for Bernie Sanders just totally floored me. The man is a communist, for God's sake. It is like Lenin took over the Democratic party.

I don't even realize what passes as mainstream for anybody these days. All of them have lost their damn mind. When Trump signed that funding bill he joined the swamp. I've said this before and I know I keep boring people but I'm sick to death of all of them. I'm losing energy to defend or the addvocate because there's really nobody that holds My Views
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.