Thread: First sentencing in Mueller probe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First sentencing in Mueller probe

That Dutch lawyer got 30 days for lying to the investigation.

Whoop ti doo.

I'll be interested to see how this gets spun by various media. Lots of chin stroking and sententious pronouncements by the folks who think Trump is dirty and lots of dismissal of the event as equivalent to a dog bites man story by the people who believe Trump is their savior.

I'm with the "meh" crowd. Whatever. Let me know when someone finds something important. I still don't think there is anything to find - Trump is just too stupid to be able to get into a conspiracy with anyone.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Have any of you gone deer hunting and came home with maybe only some tracks for dinner? Hey I was not a stupid deer hunter, but they weren't just there.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Yep, tag soup for dinner, we called it.

Dang Gina spend millions of dollars and stir up all sorts of garbage and not one American caught for collusion and none of those arrested, charged or sentenced had any charge of collusion brought against them. Not only have they not found any witches, they can even find any straw out of a broom.

You sound like a Bill Clinton supporter. The Starr investigation took over four years. I suppose you were also saying after not even one year that he should shut it down?

Another worthless investigation. Started to investigate Whitewater land deals by Janet Reno and ventured into fired travel agents and ended with the news media teaching all of the young kids at the time, about oral sex and Whitehouse interns willing to give them.

You talk about getting sidetracked it should be a poster child for anybody wanting to initiate another special investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You sound like a Bill Clinton supporter.
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU RUFFIAN!!!