Thread: Presidential vendettas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Presidential vendettas

Trump is using the office of President to cause financial harm to people he doesn't like.

Nothing else can explain his spasm of outrage about Amazon. He hates Bezos because he hates the Washington Post, so he's using his office to cause Bezos financial harm.

A vindictive six year old got elected President because people found it cathartic. Hope everyone is enjoying the ride.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Good ride as we don't like the fake news that Washington Post puts out. I've found eBay has better deals than Amazon and free shipping.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Can you cite an example of this "fake news" I hear so much about? From what I can tell, it is anything that Trump doesn't like.

Got an example?

So the last admin, who did not like the coal industry or the automotive industry did not do somethings that hurt their business? I still remember all of the lies people told about fracing and the govt at that time was pushing the lies full speed ahead.

As far as the POTUS hurting those who spoke out against him, that river runs both directions. You remember Obama's attacks on FOX news, the wiretapping of James Rosen, who was a private citizen, and his parents as well. How about ALL of the policemen and women he accused of being bad apples and actually got protesters and marchers up in arms and probably got several of the hurt or killed by his childish rants.

I'm enjoying the hell out of the ride. If people would focus on what is actually happening and quit veering off any direction the Dems and the MSM tend to point the car, you might actually see some good.

Unemployment is down
    Wages are up
    Taxes are lower
    A new Healthcare system is in the works
    ISIS is now being driven back into their holes
    First time in a very long time NKorea is willing to talk and has not fired a missile in a while
    Trump was ready to get the DACA fix signed into law
    Police officers are being praised as heroes, instead of killers with a badge
    Our servicemen and women are being hailed as the heroes they are instead of Neanderthals

There are good things happening, things that normal people on Main Streets all across America are feeling, but of course the liberal MSM will not make that the focus, it does not fit their agenda. If people would stop falling for the hate and anguish the left is making a focal point, people would see that things are working. The media focuses on things that have nothing to do with running the govt, they are focusing on the supermarket tabloid BS and the lemmings keep falling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    So the last admin, who did not like the coal industry or the automotive industry did not do somethings that hurt their business? I still remember all of the lies people told about fracing and the govt at that time was pushing the lies full speed ahead.

As far as the POTUS hurting those who spoke out against him, that river runs both directions. You remember Obama's attacks on FOX news, the wiretapping of James Rosen, who was a private citizen, and his parents as well. How about ALL of the policemen and women he accused of being bad apples and actually got protesters and marchers up in arms and probably got several of the hurt or killed by his childish rants.
    I see. So you were against it when Obama was doing it but OK when Trump is doing it? Whether something is wrong or not depends on who is doing it?

And you say OTHERS are lemmings? OK....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I see. So you were against it when Obama was doing it but OK when Trump is doing it? Whether something is wrong or not depends on who is doing it?

And you say OTHERS are lemmings? OK....
    Obama was actually lying about the fracing and the police. WHole different ball game there.

Wiretapping a private citizen and his paprents for no good reason should have gotten somebody thrown in jail as it is more than childish, it is illegal.

Big difference, one is no quite as bad as the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Can you cite an example of this "fake news" I hear so much about? From what I can tell, it is anything that Trump doesn't like.

Got an example?
    Trump Russia Collusion. Bam, that just happened

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Trump Russia Collusion. Bam, that just happened
    We don't know if any collusion happened. That's why Mueller is investigating.

So the idea that there isn't any collusion is what is fake news, I guess, since people who don't know if it is true are promoting it as fact.

You're right - BAM! Just happened. Thanks for making my point.