Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chappaquiddick Wasn't the Only Scandal

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace

Chappaquiddick Wasn't the Only Scandal

I had heard bits and pieces about this for years but had never ran across the complete story.
    http://tinyurl.com/yd2sed2r

Boy, speaking of collusion with the Russians, Kennedy and his bunch wrote the book on how to do it.

Adding to the reasons for term limits again, and maybe we should make an unwritten policy that one family member from the tree can be elected to office inside one generation. That would silence the Bush bunch, certainly the Hilliary tree and a whole bunch of Congress critters that keep the job in their own family for generations.

one time we thought we should own ppl, breed them to sell their babies..

just 98 years ago, men were certain women should never be trusted to vote.

60 yrs ago, it was acceptable to raid, arrest , beat and even kill homosexuals.

20 years ago, we accepted sexual harrasment in the workplace as private matters between 2 consenting adults...

less than 10 years ago, we legally denied ppl the right to marry.

which of these scandalous histories shall we use to demonize someone? or excuse someone?

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    one time we thought we should own ppl, breed them to sell their babies..
    Democrats....

just 98 years ago, men were certain women should never be trusted to vote.
    Democrats.....
    60 yrs ago, it was acceptable to raid, arrest , beat and even kill homosexuals.
    Democrats.....
    20 years ago, we accepted sexual harrasment in the workplace as private matters between 2 consenting adults...
    Democrats....
    less than 10 years ago, we legally denied ppl the right to marry.
    Democrats.....
    which of these scandalous histories shall we use to demonize someone? or excuse someone?
    Jim Crow laws, designed to keep blacks from owning firearms and defending themselves....Democrats...

KKK....Designed and staffed by leading democrats in the political party and useful idiots that believed the Democrats...

Abortion and Planned Parenthood, from the mouth of the founder Margaret Sanger, Democrat and designed to kill/destroy black babies

Gun Control is people control, all designed by Democrats as they do not trust the people and want tot al control......

Yep Dems have been behind all of the racism, sexism and homophobia for the last 100 years or so. Damn shame people still vote for those clowns.

Oh you forgot the black vote, the Dems voted against blacks being allowed the right to vote. Every single Dem voted no.

Since this week seems to be 2T's "Hate Men" week, the Kennedy's were sure not respectful to women at all. JFK had his Marilyn mistress visit the WH, Teddy would screw a snake if somebody held the snakes head and he never got the proper punishment for leaving that poor girl to drown in the car after a big night of drinking.

It's not the Dems it's old white men, keep up!!!
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    It's not the Dems it's old white men, keep up!!!
    You got that right they want us to be evaporated off the planet Earth. And I don't mean that figuratively I mean that really they hate the air that we breathe.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Live a stones throw from our pond here in Crescent City and have probably the freshest and clean air in our whole country so will breath it and the hell with them.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

amazing the dog whistle here is just incredible.
    Mgrist, no, mankind.

the rest, either you think I'm ignorant and you think you can play me or ..

everyone knows the history of the Dixiecrats and the southern strategy. If you really think you can throw around party labels like that .. you either don't understand history or you think I dont
    Last edited by 2ndthyme; 04-11-2018 at 12:28 PM.

2T, there is not a race or group of people throughout history that are pure and did not ever make a mistake. Ever. History has been saddled with 20/20 hindsight and all people are generally evil or nasty at some point. The thing is to get over it and make sure it does not happen again. For some reason you want to condemn people for something that happened in the past as if the present people had a hand into what happened.

None of us here ever bought or sold human beings, kept women from voting, beat or killed gay people, sexually harassed women or directly wrote the laws to keep people from being married. In fact, I do not think it is the govts business to charge a fee for giving people a piece of paper allowing them to marry, it is none of their business.

There is one group of people who the Dems are now trying to convince us are not bad people yet to this day they still do and practice the list that you outlined in your timeline and the are the Muslims. They treat women as second class citizens and even like property. They kill gays by throwing them off of buildings, stoning them or just beating them to death. They still make slaves of people too. Why do the Dems put up with any of that and fight Trump so hard when he wants to restrict the worst of them from coming into our Country?

Forgiveness and trust are two very different issues and I define them in this way. If you wrong me I may forgive you, but I will probably never trust you again. Whatever has caused you to pop your cork and go off on a couple of these rants must have been pretty intense and I am sorry you are having to deal with it. On the other hand, blaming those who are completely and totally innocent of the whole ordeal is not the way to deal with things, it only makes things worse.

I've personally seen 1st hand how Muslims treat gays, blacks, Hispanics, women.....and what the democrats, gays and others say is laughable.

You can NOT co exist with people who want to kill you. But gays and women rights wackos think you can, they have no idea, are lying and living a lie & can't imagine the truth if it was to fall on em like a 50 pound sack of flower.....

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    2T, there is not a race or group of people throughout history that are pure and did not ever make a mistake. Ever. History has been saddled with 20/20 hindsight and all people are generally evil or nasty at some point. The thing is to get over it and make sure it does not happen again. For some reason you want to condemn people for something that happened in the past as if the present people had a hand into what happened.

None of us here ever bought or sold human beings, kept women from voting, beat or killed gay people, sexually harassed women or directly wrote the laws to keep people from being married. In fact, I do not think it is the govts business to charge a fee for giving people a piece of paper allowing them to marry, it is none of their business.

There is one group of people who the Dems are now trying to convince us are not bad people yet to this day they still do and practice the list that you outlined in your timeline and the are the Muslims. They treat women as second class citizens and even like property. They kill gays by throwing them off of buildings, stoning them or just beating them to death. They still make slaves of people too. Why do the Dems put up with any of that and fight Trump so hard when he wants to restrict the worst of them from coming into our Country?

Forgiveness and trust are two very different issues and I define them in this way. If you wrong me I may forgive you, but I will probably never trust you again. Whatever has caused you to pop your cork and go off on a couple of these rants must have been pretty intense and I am sorry you are having to deal with it. On the other hand, blaming those who are completely and totally innocent of the whole ordeal is not the way to deal with things, it only makes things worse.

you can't go wrong with sterotypes

If you are referring to the Muslims, it is written in their study guide, an ingrained part of their religion. They take young female children as brides, that is just sick.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    The way you stereotype men is proof enough that you believe that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    If you are referring to the Muslims, it is written in their study guide, an ingrained part of their religion. They take young female children as brides, that is just sick.
    Think about this: different societies, and even the same society during different times, have different norms and different rules that other societies find wrong, or in your term "sick". What is right and normal for us is far different from the norms of our forebearers. I'm sure members of our society will, in a few generations, find some of our norms despicable.

Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to condemn other societies that don't have the same values as us. That's what got the Native Americans almost annihilated. That's why we have such bitter enemies in the Middle East. We stuck our noses and values in their faces instead of just leaving them alone. You know where that has us today.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke