Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Presidential vendettas

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    https://www.nolabels.org/understandi...-with-a-twist/

wow,, you lifted that word for word straight from the google summary of the no label site.. can you explain it in your own words lol
    I'm not smart enough, remember I'm a male of the species and in your eyes nothing more than breeding stock and to be looked down upon....besides, I was wondering if you did what you did and yep, but now you come back making fun of my stupidity & not what I posted.....so once again, you ignore the substance and attack the poster....

have a nice day......

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    I'm not smart enough, remember I'm a male of the species and in your eyes nothing more than breeding stock and to be looked down upon....besides, I was wondering if you did what you did and yep, but now you come back making fun of my stupidity & not what I posted.....so once again, you ignore the substance and attack the poster....

have a nice day......
    you posted it as evidence for your statement, what do you mean you can't explain it?

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

you posted it as evidence for your statement, what do you mean you can't explain it?
    You lost me with your racist prejudicial remark about older white men. you know that kind of prejudicial racism is repugnant.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    You lost me with your racist prejudicial remark about older white men. you know that kind of prejudicial racism is repugnant.

hilarious persecution/ victimization problems from ppl who label others as snowflakes. Do you need a safe place??

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

[QUOTE=2ndthyme;1041599]hilarious persecution/ victimization problems from ppl who label others as snowflakes. Do you need a safe place??[/QU

Oh no I'm okay thanks for asking I just dislike racism and sexism. Those are two areas that I just despise. But if it's okay with you to be that way and then hey whatever floats your boat.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    [QUOTE=Honda;1041602]
    hilarious persecution/ victimization problems from ppl who label others as snowflakes. Do you need a safe place??[/QU

Oh no I'm okay thanks for asking I just dislike racism and sexism. Those are two areas that I just despise. But if it's okay with you to be that way and then hey whatever floats your boat.
    Note to Honda. When talking to lefties instead of saying "whatever floats your boat" they will respond better to "whatever trips your trigger".

I must have missed the people being labeled as snowflakes. I've read it in two threads here lately but it was 2T that said it both times.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Well I understand they are all pretty much angry that is the left. We have a pretty strong right wing element here in this forum. They have bombarded us on multiple occasions and they kind of come in like with a bomb Brigade and Bash and Bash and then us old guys I guess us a white guys we're just here and then we fight them back and then they run and hide and so then we kind of go about our business and then they come back in again. And it just continues to repeat itself. You would think they would realize we're not going to change our minds we know were right and we don't want our country headed in the direction they want it to. Frankly none of these folks really know me but I'm actually very liberal except when it comes to some fundamental processes but you know the way these lefties are going they're just pushing me further and further to the Maga

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Well I understand they are all pretty much angry that is the left. We have a pretty strong right wing element here in this forum. They have bombarded us on multiple occasions and they kind of come in like with a bomb Brigade and Bash and Bash and then us old guys I guess us a white guys we're just here and then we fight them back and then they run and hide and so then we kind of go about our business and then they come back in again. And it just continues to repeat itself. You would think they would realize we're not going to change our minds we know were right and we don't want our country headed in the direction they want it to. Frankly none of these folks really know me but I'm actually very liberal except when it comes to some fundamental processes but you know the way these lefties are going they're just pushing me further and further to the Maga
    People have no idea how liberal Rampy really is, he's vocal about a few issues, but labeled far right wing & that's not true....

I forgot how liberal some people were and how they looked down at you as if your stupid when you refuse to agree with them.

Boulder Colorado sums up people here perfectly, they are actually closet conservatives playing at being liberal trying to fit in and be accepted without really understanding liberalism........