AND....the 9th circuit among others has ruled that IF you use marijuana it is illegal for you to own. buy, posses, shoot firearms & it's got a block specfically for that on the 4473, so if you use pot at all since it's a federally illegal substance, no guns for you....

This is causing lots of pissed off people and a bunch of druggies saying from my col dead hands, guess pot heads are not peaceful after all......

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
I do not know who keeps repeating that lie, the one about no background check is required, that is a total lie, unless you get your gun from some shady dude at night in a back alley. You have to fill out and answer the NICS questionnaire and it is checked out. Now the person can lie, like the Cruz kid that shot up the Florida school did, and if the Fed Govt did not follow the laws already in place and report like they should, as in the case of the church shooter in Texas, the laws already in place do no good.

It goes to say, that MURDER is already against the laws of our Country, there is no going around that one, so the stupid parroting of "another law would have stopped this" or the even dumber "assault rifle ban" would have stopped this, is lying to nobody but the fools saying it. You can not obtain one weapon you will use another, it really is that simple!

Knives and fists have been used to murder more people than guns every single year, the facts are there to look at. DUI kills many times more people than guns, texting kills more, etc.

The liberals are after the guns, period. They will not get them, and I will take any bets.