Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bump Stocks

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Bump stocks are an odd novelty, an accessory. If people are actually drawing lines in the sand over bump stocks as some has claimed it would probably be over incrementalism. When liberals cannot do something in one fell swope they peck at it one chip at a time until they eventually get what they want. Bump stocks is another small increment not to give them. Like someone on here said to the effect of 'give them that little thing and they want another and another'.

Bumpstocks are a joke and people who think they know more than they actually do are going them way to much credit...

The best thing that can be said of one is how great they are at turning gunpowder into noise....

Terrible accuracy, waste of good money and ammo......

People will be shocked if/when it comes out the Vegas shooter had them, but only used his finger to pull the trigger......

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post

People will be shocked if/when it comes out the Vegas shooter had them, but only used his finger to pull the trigger......
    OMG! Dork, What do you use to pull the trigger other than your finger?

Maybe Freud was correct. Some real weirdos and their guns.

I can't stop laughing Dork.

Imagining you at the gun range using your "special trigger technique" with the Benny Hill theme song playing in the background.

"only used his finger to pull the trigger"

ROTFLOL OMG!!!

You notice how the guy that owns no firearms thinks he knows everything about them. Bump stocks were always a joke, no serious gun owner uses them, they are novelty items for the shooter wannabees. The MSM and liberals have sold more of these junk toys than any serious gun owner.

Just like the Dems and Obama, helped sell more firearms and ammo than any sale at any gun store. And the liberals keep on making the sales go up.

I will never be able to hear the Benny Hill theme song again without thinking of Dork and his "trigger technique".

I suppose you can do that in Texas but in Colorado, it will get you placed on a "list".

Yep, total junk stocks and expensive, before the media got a hold of em, they were everywhere, now you see people who don't even have a firearms buying them.....the prices have risen and they are so hard to find any more...

And nope, I don't have any, would rather use slow precision fire....

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    You notice how the guy that owns no firearms thinks he knows everything about them. Bump stocks were always a joke, no serious gun owner uses them, they are novelty items for the shooter wannabees. The MSM and liberals have sold more of these junk toys than any serious gun owner.

Just like the Dems and Obama, helped sell more firearms and ammo than any sale at any gun store. And the liberals keep on making the sales go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulltimer View Post
    I will never be able to hear the Benny Hill theme song again without thinking of Dork and his "trigger technique".

I suppose you can do that in Texas but in Colorado, it will get you placed on a "list".
    Carlos Norman Hathcock II

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    Carlos Norman Hathcock II
    He will have to google that one. That dude would have been badass with a single shot 22.

Speaking of that, wait til Don finds out that google tracks all of his searches and sells that info to the highest bidder.

He will have to google that one. That dude would have been badass with a single shot 22.

Speaking of that, wait til Don finds out that google tracks all of his searches and sells that info to the highest bidder.
    I'm am not afraid.

I don't even feel the need to be armed.

Peddle the fear to someone else.

I went to visit my family in Texas last year and stopped by my younger brother's house and he came to the door in his pajamas with a Glock in a gun belt around his waist.

It was about noon and his kids and grandkids were playing in the front yard.

I asked him WTF! and he said he was "always armed because you just never know......."

He did say his AR-15 under his pillow had been giving him a headache so he was now keeping it leaned against the bedpost.

I went in to check and it was.

You poor frightened people.

Sad.

I don't take it to that extent. It must run in your family exclusively.

If he was sleeping with an AR under his pillow, you might want to report him to the authorities, he aint right.

I don't take it to that extent. It must run in your family exclusively.

If he was sleeping with an AR under his pillow, you might want to report him to the authorities, he aint right.
    To what extent do you take it?

You have to make sure you are always armed for when those armed thugs representing the "Tyrannical Government" otherwise know as police come fer yer gunz.

And that is also none of your business. There are weapons around my home, that is as far as anybody needs to know.

And that is also none of your business. There are weapons around my home, that is as far as anybody needs to know.
    Do you pull your gunbelt up around your chest when sitting on the toilet?

LOL

No I put in on the holster that is right next to the NYT.....I mean the toilet paper holder.