Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Heller not only left the door open. The majority opinion stated that such regulation was perfectly legal as long as it did not rise to a given level.

I'm tellin' ya, magazine capacity is going bye bye.

You won't be law abiding if you keep a weapon after it is declared illegal.
    You will be a criminal.

The only folks talking about government confiscation of firearms are the NRA nuts. That's the fear tactic they use to control their followers.

Let me know when someone seriously proposes an Australia-type law. Until then, it is just a buncha chest-thumping.
    Obviously your ignoring what Pelosi and Schumer are saying and what bills have been introduced & what they want to do.....Obama knew it was political suicide....

As far as talking **** about the NRA, you are aware are you not that the NRA is nothing without it's members, the people that join and belong to it....and your talking **** about people in real life you woud never talk **** about....

Nobody uses fear more than the emotional driven liberals and democrats.....they are the fear mongers....

Nobody uses fear more than the emotional driven liberals and democrats.....they are the fear mongers
    Says the man who just stated I'd be too frightened to talk smack about the NRA to people in real life.

Priceless.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scary rifle scary rifle..... Dems and their special mission to "love" everybody.....selling our Country one vote at a time. Does not matter if you are illegal or gay or muslim, anything but Christian, they will let you use them as a tool.

Do not pat yourself on the back too much, any influence you have over me about guns or gun control, would be that your ideas and what you would allow to happen, would hurt many millions of people. As a historian you above all should realize that disarming the population is a first step in all takeovers. If you fail to understand that, you probably should have picked a better career.

If my keeping a gun that was Constitutionally guaranteed as my personal freedom, and that law is written out by a tyrannical govt at a later date, making me a criminal.... that was precisely the reason why the 2nd was written. Criminals, as you well know, do not give a rip about laws anyway. So one more law is not going to make a hill of beans It is what in the persons heart that matters, not what is in his hands.

Such a simple thought, yet so many people are ignorant to even the simplest of ideas and will fall for something that has been proven through history many times over.

Wannabe is offline Nov 5, 1946 - Nov 19, 2018
    A Friend Who Will be Missed.
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulltimer View Post
    You won't be law abiding if you keep a weapon after it is declared illegal.
    You will be a criminal.
    Years ago my Brother in Law from East Texas told me that prisons were being built all over the place up there. I ask him if they were expecting a big increase in crime and he said that the prisons were not being built for criminals, they are building them for you and me. He might have been right according to Don the Doomsayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    Years ago my Brother in Law from East Texas told me that prisons were being built all over the place up there. I ask him if they were expecting a big increase in crime and he said that the prisons were not being built for criminals, they are building them for you and me. He might have been right according to Don the Doomsayer.
    All those private prisons were being touted as free money from the federal government to house pot smokers.

Many of the communities that went into debt to build them were left holding the bag.

President Obama bailed out a lot of them with contracts to house undocumented criminals awaiting trial but started canceling contracts when it was shown they were being mismanaged.

ANother good reason to not listen to everything the Govt says. Greed stuck them with holding the bag, their own money grubbing dreams. They could see taxpayer dollars flowing into their communities and they would reap all of the benefits. Screw them, they made their beds.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    ANother good reason to not listen to everything the Govt says. Greed stuck them with holding the bag, their own money grubbing dreams. They could see taxpayer dollars flowing into their communities and they would reap all of the benefits. Screw them, they made their beds.
    That is Texas after all. Wants that federal money but doesn't want to pay for it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scary rifle scary rifle..... Dems and their special mission to "love" everybody.....selling our Country one vote at a time. Does not matter if you are illegal or gay or muslim, anything but Christian, they will let you use them as a tool.

Do not pat yourself on the back too much, any influence you have over me about guns or gun control, would be that your ideas and what you would allow to happen, would hurt many millions of people. As a historian you above all should realize that disarming the population is a first step in all takeovers. If you fail to understand that, you probably should have picked a better career.

If my keeping a gun that was Constitutionally guaranteed as my personal freedom, and that law is written out by a tyrannical govt at a later date, making me a criminal.... that was precisely the reason why the 2nd was written. Criminals, as you well know, do not give a rip about laws anyway. So one more law is not going to make a hill of beans It is what in the persons heart that matters, not what is in his hands.

Such a simple thought, yet so many people are ignorant to even the simplest of ideas and will fall for something that has been proven through history many times over.
    Here's another simple thought - no one is talking about taking your guns away, so maybe you should stop looking under the bed for the boogerman.

Here's another simple thought - no one is talking about taking your guns away, so maybe you should stop looking under the bed for the boogerman.
    Liar.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38

Total lies.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1AMeMpBZ5g

You can never trust liberals or Muslims, it is okay for them to lie to you. I would trust neither as far as I could throw them. I still remember the huge lie they told about HealthCare.

You can never trust liberals or Muslims, it is okay for them to lie to you. I would trust neither as far as I could throw them. I still remember the huge lie they told about HealthCare.
    Oddly enough Trump Care has incorporated almost everything that was in the Affordable Care Act except for the means to pay for it.

I wonder how well Trump Care is going to do in the very near future towards bringing the cost of health care down?

Quote Originally Posted by Dork View Post
    Who triggered Dork? LOL!